Topic: Unexpected - A THAC 7 Entry

Directory Link

Unexpected - A THAC 7 Entry

Link 1

This was our entry to THAC 7.

Re: Unexpected - A THAC 7 Entry

Great film guys, very unexpected. x)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

Nice... original name.
The animation was good, and the lip sync matches the dialogue quite well, but the overall story wasn't so good. It's quite predictable, and in my opinion a very different take on slapstick humour, it is slapstick, I presume.
But like I said, the animation was pretty good, as well as the voice acting, so I give it four stars.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/bluebrickstudios/Sigs/rs_sig.png

Haha! Great entry!
Good work! mini/smile

I didn't like it that much. As Tyler said, animation and lip sync was very good, but the story... I didn't find it unexpected at all. mini/blankexpression

As said before, the syncing of dialogue was nice along with animation, but I didn't really see anything unexpected in the film.

The animation and lipsync was pretty good, but I also found it very predictable. Also, you aren't supposed to call the YouTube link "link 1".

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

Lip sync and animation are very good. Quite funny too! mini/smile As said: not very unexpected.

And why naming the title of the entry: Unexpected? Not very original isn't it?

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Everyone has different takes on "unexpected" and as we didn't have much time to put this together (only 3 hours for us) it definitely was predictable. Sometimes it's just fun to try.  : )

It's not because the theme is unexpected something unexpected needs to happen in the film. It has to be about unexpected. But yea it was quite predictable.