Topic: THAC 7: The Unexpected Day

Directory Link

The Unexpected Day (THAC 7 Entry

Youtube

This short film centers on the day in a semi documentary about a man's unexpected day. Really Cheesy voice acting done by me.Though to some this is a piece of crap. I was very happy with how it turned out.

Re: THAC 7: The Unexpected Day

Well the voice acting was fine, But the story line and the set bumps need some work. And please refrain from using city sets for a scene, It makes it look very squeezed. mini/wink But preety good for you being here two month's.

RETIRED

TheBrick wrote:

Well the voice acting was fine, But the story line and the set bumps need some work. And please refrain from using city sets for a scene, It makes it look very squeezed. mini/wink But preety good for you being here two month's.

Thanks for the advice. As of now I will have to use the city set because that is the only big set that I have as of now. I have a lot of Christmas money so I ll go on a lego shopping spree and have some better sets.

Dont go buy a bigger set,Just get a bunch of white blocks and build a wall with no ceiling, get a lamp, a story, and a minifig, and start filming! You dont need to use sets with instructions! Just make one with some random pieces (But make sure theyre all one color) or take apart a set.

RETIRED

TheBrick wrote:

Dont go buy a bigger set,Just get a bunch of white blocks and build a wall with no ceiling, get a lamp, a story, and a minifig, and start filming! You dont need to use sets with instructions! Just make one with some random pieces (But make sure theyre all one color) or take apart a set.

yeah i forgot about that, well no matter what I will have to fool around which adds to the fun of brickfilming

Bump

I didn't mind the incomplete sets, that gives it a uniqiue Lego style.
What I don't like much is text to move the story along but that's just me.
The voice acting was fine as was the story and visual joke.
The only advice I can give is tape your sets down and fix the camera it will look much better.

CrimStories

Other:  DOTBW      Take Out      Crime Stories      Cyclic     YouTube

bodville wrote:

What I don't like much is text to move the story along but that's just me.

I wasnt thrilled about that either but I felt the transitions between clips would be to rapid so I decided I would add text to slow it down