Topic: StoneTime / Every beginning is difficult

Directory Link

StoneTime / Every beginning is difficult (2007)

YouTube
HomePage

The story is quickly told: The invention of the wheel is the largest and most important invention of mankind. Without the wheel, we had no electricity, no cars, no light, no bicycle, no elevator, no cell phone, no plane, no Internet - and would therefore never landed on the moon.
But this invention is not immediately met with general approval - and from this tells Stone Time.

Last edited by mario72 (November 26, 2009 (07:59am))

Re: StoneTime / Every beginning is difficult

I loved it...I really liked the electricity part...

Wow, that was impressive! Great sets and props, and I found it quite funny. I especially liked the part when the caveman hand-cranks the horse-animation machine.

The long camera pans are what i liked most about this film. The story to the movie was actually very clever, well done!:)

This is a very nice film, well worth watching. I liked the camera pans, though I did feel like you used them a bit too much throughout the film. I loved the editing: especially when the car was found, and you switch to modern day cars and other vehicles; that was really nice. The sets, animation, sound, story and everything about this was great; the cavemen reminded me of Stefan van Zwam's Great Inventors. I'd say this film is an instant classic. Why don't people make films like these anymore/

Very cool film, mario. I like it a lot.

- Leo