Topic: Zombeh Atakz: Sneek Atak

Directory Link

Zombeh Atakz: Sneek Atak

ZOMBEH

I was bored and came up with this series, I'll put more effort into the next episode and make it look nicer overall.

Re: Zombeh Atakz: Sneek Atak

Well, there isn't much story. But besides that, pretty decent work. I wasn't really expecting the "Zombeh" to come attack the guy who was getting ready to shoot the other "Zombeh". There weren't any camera bumps, so that was nice, but the animation could of been a bit better. It was just choppy at times. There were also a few light problems I saw...the light seemed to flicker just a tad from time to time. Also, the background moved at one point and kinda threw me off, in fact, I thought it was a camera bump until I watched it again. So be sure to try not to move anything but the people in the next episode.

For being what it is, it is a nice little short and I think it is worth a viewing, so it wasn't a waste of my time...it made me smile a bit. Maybe a few more effects? Like just a little blood? It's cool if you want to keep it kid friendly, just saying, some people like "Zombeh" movies for the blood. My rating would be a 5.5/10, which in my case, means above average. So good work, and keep it up.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

This series was never meant to be bloody, but I'll keep it in mind for the next episode "P1mped 0ut"
And yes, I'll put more effort in the next episode. Thanks for the review mini/smile

Well if you're looking for a series with the same title but is way better then check out Zombie Attack: The Legend Begins, and Zombie Attack 2: No More Room In Hell, or wait patiently for Zombie Attack 3: And Thou Shalt Kick Ass.

Nice try. mini/tongue

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]