Topic: Aurora Borealis ~ The Celestial Phenomenon

Directory Link

Aurora Borealis ~ The Celestial Phenomenon

YouTube

This is a film that I made for school. It is about how the aurora borealis (northern lights) is formed. It was a bit rushed, so there are quite a few set bumps.

But I did get an A+ for it in school! mini/bigsmile

Last edited by LEgoMovieFanatic (April 5, 2011 (12:28pm))

Re: Aurora Borealis ~ The Celestial Phenomenon

And yes, I realize the voice acting is pretty horrible. Lets just say, I haven't quite mastered the talent of voice acting yet. mini/tongue

I liked this a lot. The voice acting, although not the best, was easily understood and not rushed. The animation was also very insightful, and I know what you're saying is true because of prior knowledge. You should be proud of this, it's very well done. mini/wink

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/Dhizmoraxe/BiM%20Signature/BiMbubbles.png
Latest video: splat.

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you liked it. mini/smile

I enjoyed it as well.  It was very clear and well done.  I 'm glad you got a good grade.  You earned it! mini/bigsmile

I thought this was really enjoyable! The voicing was a tad bit flat, but it doesn't make a big difference. The thing I loved most about it was the animation of the bricks. I thought it was fairly cool and fun the way you used bricks to make the solar waves, charged particles, and all that good stuff.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

As a school project, I would predict you would get at least an A, if not an A+. Great job!

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! I love it when people critique my movies about what they liked and didn't like, something I should do more often when I watch other peoples movies. And I am glad you all enjoyed it. My teacher loved it so much, that she made it an "Exemplary Performance" for other students to see.

@BGanimations: Animating with bricks in this film was the part that was the most fun making. It got a bit frustrating at times, especially in the scene where the solar wind particles get trapped in the magnetic field lines, but it was still fun to make. There are a few parts that I wish I could re-animate, but as I said before, I was rushed.