Topic: Lego minifigs they should make next...

Ok, so you know they've made Harry Potter, Star Wars, Spider-man, Pirates of the Caribbean , and many more different lego genres from shows, movie series or whatever, but what should they make next? I'm wondering what everybody thinks what new minifigs they should make next. I think they should make X-Men legos and I would love to have Wolverine as a minifig with his claws attached to his hands. So just say one and tell which minifig would be the coolest.

I am addicted to brickfilming, Oh well, better than being addicted to crack. mini/wink

Re: Lego minifigs they should make next...

Personally I want to see an original LEGO Superheroes theme...

You could have like, the Super Brick or whatever...

It could make for some cool sets, like an evil base, and superheroes with their own vehicles....

Love that idea brickyman. I always thought a star trek or Lord of the Rings  theme would be cool.

"Make sure to store everything in a box labeled "Pipe Bomb". Wear a turban for bonus points."-Squash

Batman!!!!!! mini/tongue  mini/tongue

he needs to be back!

no really I think a superman set

Batman, superman,
just all of DC

A lego "turtle man"
http://hockeytalks.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/mcguire.jpg

what about The matrix

Even though that would be one of the most badass sets I have ever seen, the film is rated R, so most kids under 12 have not seen it. May I remind you that the target audience is 12 and under?

I would love a Lego Avengers theme and a Lego Green Lantern.

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2906/14493643070_db4eab9412_o.png

A Lord of the Rings theme would be pretty cool, the lego armor is awesome, but how bout Lost legos? I know it ended, but would those be any good? Probably not... mini/no

I am addicted to brickfilming, Oh well, better than being addicted to crack. mini/wink

Living LEGO wrote:

Even though that would be one of the most badass sets I have ever seen, the film is rated R, so most kids under 12 have not seen it. May I remind you that the target audience is 12 and under?

Yeah but they just have to do it more kid freindly I mean if they can do  Batman which can be very dark when it wants  to be

bobp productions wrote:
Living LEGO wrote:

Yeah but they just have to do it more kid freindly I mean if they can do  Batman which can be very dark when it wants  to be

But Batman was originally based on a kid's comic book, and there is still a big market for kids with Batman (like on Cartoon Network or whatever)

Besides those live-action Batman movies I guess

ahh

But If lego  dont want to make it violent then why have guns plus knives ( kids these days could stab people with them lol )

but I see what you are getting at  but they did release some sets from The dark knight

they should make a lego drunken man

Makerimages animations is back!

makerimages wrote:

they should make a lego drunken man

mini/lol  I'm sure that would go over well.

They should make a lego master chief if megablocks gives up their halo lisince

Random productions
http://mag.racked.eu/image/5003/The+magic+sheep+approved%21/mca.png

C3LegO wrote:

Ok, so you know they've made Harry Potter, Star Wars, Spider-man, Pirates of the Caribbean , and many more different lego genres from shows, movie series or whatever, but what should they make next? I'm wondering what everybody thinks what new minifigs they should make next. I think they should make X-Men legos and I would love to have Wolverine as a minifig with his claws attached to his hands. So just say one and tell which minifig would be the coolest.

Lego already made a contract with Marvel and DC,so X-men will be made.

They ought to make an orchestra, just as a collectable set.

This is an old thread that was bumped today but there's a similar discussion going on here: other thread

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png