Topic: A LEGO Man's Reaction to Rebecca Black's "Friday"

Directory Link

A LEGO Man's Reaction to Rebecca Black's "Friday"

The Yubiest Tube on the Web

A normal LEGO man's reaction to Rebecca Black's "Friday"
-------------------------------------------------
Well, someone had to do it so I took the liberty of making it!

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

Re: A LEGO Man's Reaction to Rebecca Black's "Friday"

At last! An important issue addressed!

The set design was quite simplistic, but otherwise nice - the yellow wall gives the thing a light-hearted feeling. Whilst there is little animation, I thought it was fluent and worked.

I do think the sequence at the computer went on a bit too long. The humour in Mindgame's short was how quickly Zach shut it off, and I think that may have worked here. Also, I thought it took too long for him to reach the video - it could have been cut so that the video was already open perhaps.

But...it was funny. It overall worked as you planned it to, and the punchline (or shot or whatever) worked really well, and I didn't see it coming - which is the problem I have with most 'one joke videos'. This was worth my time, and I hope more Brickfilms bash Rebecca Black.

YouTube
Max, She/They

Thanks Max! I really appreciate it!

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

that was good mini/smile  and i agree with you, ''friday'' sucks

That was creative and more fun than Rebecca's FUN FUN FUN FUN! GJ man!:D

Here's something I'd like to share to you that might inspire you for another short like this, since Rebecca's heat is subsiding with the appearance of this yet another falling star from the same management: Tonje Langeteig auto-tunes against housewives, newstype.com. She might just be the one to grab the jester crown right off Rebecca Black's party head!:lol: