Topic: [Casting Call] Sleeper: Genesis - one role remaining

This film is a co-production between MintyFreshCOJO and myself. Minty's doing most of the work, while I did the writing and am now just helping out wherever I can. The film is the story of a young pharmaceutical researcher who begins to suspect that the causes behind his increasingly frequent sleepwalking episodes may be much more complicated than he originally believed. A link to the script can be provided upon request. We thought we had a full cast months ago, but one of our voice actors has dropped off the face of the earth. That's where you all come in. We need an actor for:

Miles Aikens. Early 60s (but any mature voice will work). The main character's boss. Deliberate, well-spoken; quiet but firm voice. There's almost something vaguely threatening about him, but it's impossible to put a finger on.
Testlines (feel free to run these together in one audio file):
"You're a miserable liar. You know that?"
"Take care of yourself, Brandon. We're worried about you."

E-mail lines to [email protected], [email protected], or PM a link to either one of us. Thanks in advance from us both.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

Re: [Casting Call] Sleeper: Genesis - one role remaining

Sorry,dude,I sent you the lines,I just forgot to check my Email for a while.I hope you'll forgive me for that.

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

Re: [Casting Call] Sleeper: Genesis - one role remaining

No apology necessary. Thanks very much.

Mods, feel free to delete this. It's served its purpose.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions