Topic: Lego Nazis

Directory Link

Lego Nazis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyCHY5znAdY

WARNING! If you are easily offended, especaily by Nazis made of lego, this film is not for you!
A short film with about a mans attempt at assasinating a German dictator. For the few days I put into this film it turned out just fine. I'll admit that the not-at-all cryptic storyline will lower my review.

edit**srry got the link wrong- it should be good now

Last edited by CoolCatProductions (March 23, 2011 (02:57pm))

coolcat-productions-logo

Re: Lego Nazis

If you have to make a Adolf-Movie, you have to choose a bit similar fig as this one.
I don´t like this movie.

Who would go into an assassination with two bullets in their main gun? And who would waste both of those bullets on a double headshot to the guy he's not trying to assassinate? Just saying.

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

I actually quite liked the concept of this film. For some reason, very few films are willing to cast Adolf Hitler as an action hero. Glad to see he finally gets his due.

mod edit: hate speech is against the site rules.  thank you.

Good film, can't wait to see more.

Squash wrote:

I actually quite liked the concept of this film. For some reason, very few films are willing to cast Adolf Hitler as an action hero. Glad to see he finally gets his due.

Maybe the reason few films cast Adolf Hitler as an action hero is because he's not someone that should be patronized, or thought of as a hero. Ya know, cuz he totally wasn't a hero.

Anyways the animation was nice, but the assassin was just kinda stupid and not at all prepared. I'm curious how he got so close to Hitler.

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

KinzCove wrote:

mod edit: removed

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, or maybe not, but even if this is a small joke, many people don't think it's funny. Millions lost their lives and it's not meant to be joked around with: serious or not.

The film itself was okay. I saw quite a bit of small light flicker, but other than that it was fine; but don't take my rating to harshly. I'm not enthusiastic about films about the Holocaust, Since it's nothing like the actual video games and shouldn't be taught to children through that.

Last edited by Mason (March 21, 2011 (05:47pm))

KinzCove wrote:

mod edit: statement removed

In Germany you will be jailed for this statement.

Sorry but I really hate it when people make Lego movies with Nazis.  Hitler and the Nazi group is a serious topic that shouldn't be made fun of.  Millions of people died in that war and it effects most everyone today.  Nazis shouldn't be put into Lego.  That is all I'm gonna say because at the moment I am really angry at how some people view this topic as a whole.  The things that really happened in WW2 were serious matters that should never be put into a play toy like Lego.  I'm done, but I have a lot more to say about this.  Anyone not get what I just said?

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

relax, it's a children's toy. I enjoyed the film, so don't bash it because it's about Nazi's.

KinzCove wrote:

relax, it's a children's toy. I enjoyed the film, so don't bash it because it's about Nazi's.

You didn´t realy catch it.

Yeah stop getting so butt-hurt. This ain't Wolfenstein 3D or Call of Duty.
Go complain about Inglourious Bast*rds, because that's totally a bad movie which features nazis.

Not a terrible brickfilm; +1 for Downfall audio.
And yeah, try to use a minifig resembling Hitler. mini/tongue

Last edited by Timothy R (March 22, 2011 (01:44pm))

mario72 wrote:
KinzCove wrote:

You didn´t realy catch it.

I think Kinz just read the last 2 lines.  I really deeply think that Nazis and Legos don't go together.  And it is very bad that people make these films because it is a serious topic that needs to be taken seriously.

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

Im sorry to the people that were offended by this. In no way was I trying to offend anyone. The person everyone is calling 'hitler' does not look like the real thing because, no one in this movie is supposed to be hitler. I geuss I should've thought this out a little more. For the comments about the animation, thank you, I will take that into consideration as well as the whole don't talk about the holocaust thing. The truth why I made this is not because I think war is 'cool' (which I don't), it's because I found on Youtube that people like lego ww2 vids, and I hoped it would get me some views.

Once again I'm sorry.

Oh yeah, about the double headshot thing, I was trying to make it seem like the assasin took 1 shot at each person, but it didn't turn out.

Last edited by CoolCatProductions (March 22, 2011 (07:12pm))

coolcat-productions-logo