Re: anyone from vancouver ? i need some help for brickfilming-fresh rookie

Yes, Legomyworld, please don't take it personally.  Most brickfilmers on this site are teenagers, and the moderators are just trying to protect you (we all assumed you were a teenager as well) and the other BIM members.  No one was trying to imply anything against you, specifically.  They are just doing their job, and speaking as a mom myself, I'm glad they're doing it!

By the way, this is a very helpful and knowledgeable community, so if you search the threads you will probably find the answers you are looking for.  If not, post a question and you will be answered. mini/smile

Hi everyone,

Even though it did not sound like it at all to me, more as the opposite, i am nonetheless going take your recent messages as an apology. The reason i am here is to join a community and a community should always be friendly and helpful to each other.  I hope we can forget about that and start from new.
I still have some troubles with my project, not fully understanding what i'm doing wrong,so if anyone with good experience is ready to help me out i am listening. mini/smile
I am using the stopmotion program IKITMOVIE.  When i record in 15 fps, for example, i follow the instructions given all over youtube how to perform the walkcycle of the lego figure, trying to get it to walk at a normal speed.  The problem is that rather than walking normal, the figure is RUNNING.  How can i get the lego figure to walk at a normal speed? 
please let me know-thank you

were the instructions made for 15 fps? you could try looking up some different walk cycles that might be slower. really, I if you have a question like that, there's usually someone here that can answer it. Better yet, you could post your test clips and ask what is wrong with them

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12980977/sigmachine.png
YouTube uncompleted project: filming not in progress

15fps walking tutorial
15fps running tutorial

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png