Topic: A Random but valuable question.

Ok, So I dont really know where to post this, So ill post it here. Its a question about where my computer is and etc. Ok, So My animation studio/Desk is far away from my computer. I have a laptop and im about to use a webcam. Ive put my laptop beside my studio and im going to plug the webcam into that. Then I will get a memory stick. Save th photos onto that and put them on my main computer. I dont really know how to ask this but... Is it stupid to do this? Keeping in mind that there is no  possible way to move my computer beside my studio? I know it will work, but... Aghhh! i dont know how to say this, Anyway, Can you give me your thoughts if this is stupid or good? Once more I cant put my computer anywhere near my studio... Which sucks...

Re: A Random but valuable question.

Seems like a good way to me.

There is no reason no to do this, my main computer is not something I want to move around so I capture with a different computer and send the files over the network, works great.  You may see if you can share a network folder on your home computer and pass the files over your network, may save you some running around with the memory card, but if you can't it's no biggy.

Its no bad thing to have a copy of your animations on your laptop and main computer or thumb drive. Hard drives do break down and people do break into houses and pinch computers. Computers can be replaced. Hours of animating cannot.

Free Animation Software at www.HeliumFrog.com