Topic: I Am Planning To Make A BAck To The Future

Any Ideas I Am Good In The Situation Right Now I Got A Sixwid Delorean The Clocktower Filss Up A a Normal Baseplate I Got The Minifigs I Just Need A Little Detail The Story Any Ideas?

Ohhh! I slapped my leg but it's actually my balls!- Hal.

Re: I Am Planning To Make A BAck To The Future

What Lego sets do you own? Do you have any castle or Dino set? Go back in time to the Medieval age. Doc invents guns and messes up history or do something funny like wheels for horses and then battle it out on horses with wheels (it would be easy to animate!)

Use the new Count Dooku head piece for Doc and here is an idea for a Delorian (Orian Pax is one of the best builders on the web but his MOC is inspiring)

Last edited by lgorlando (February 18, 2009 (06:50pm))

Or they could go to the Stone age and accidently invent fire when some cavemen steal a box of matches....

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

well, i got a great idea:
You could spare some money's and buy ''Town plan'', you could need' it.

Please Stop Talking Like This. It Is Very, Very, VERY Annoying.

Persist.

This idea could work well with the STAR competition.

- Leo

yeah it could, just watch the movie and get some inspiration. I think buying town plan is a good idea. especially if your doing one of the 50's time period parts.

You can save it for STAR

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

isn't that what two people already said?