Topic: Bat Lieutenant - Exclusive Trailer

Directory Link

Exclusive Trailer

YouTube

This is a spoof trailer that takes inspiration from an 18/R-rated movie. As such, I don't know how many younger viewers are really going to get the references. It should still be fun on its own though, I guess.

Contains graphic scenes of the effects of drug use. Well, some guy honking up his guts. That can happen if you do the bad kind of drugs.

Re: Bat Lieutenant - Exclusive Trailer

Hahahahaha that was fantastic.

And your voice acting is a trillion times better than anything Nicholas Cage ever did.

That was realllly funny! I loved it!

That was pretty funny, though I knew what the joke was as soon as I saw the main character.

Brickyman wrote:

And your voice acting is a trillion times better than anything Nicolas Cage ever did.

What? No, Nicolas Cage is awesome.

That was great, though sorely lacking in iguana references (but I understand that was out of your control).

Please do Deadfall next.

Night Owl wrote:

That was pretty funny, though I knew what the joke was as soon as I saw the main character.

Brickyman wrote:

And your voice acting is a trillion times better than anything Nicolas Cage ever did.

What? No, Nicolas Cage is awesome.

Wha- WHAT?!

You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking...

Nicolas Cage fails so badly I don't even consider him part of the human race anymore.

Night Owl wrote:

I think the obviousness is part of its charm. The other part of its charm is KG and his brother's amazing voice work. I've got like a minute of barfing sounds left over that I have to use in something.

Brickyman wrote:

Nicolas Cage fails so badly I don't even consider him part of the human race anymore.

He's made some poor choices recently but you can't watch Bad Lt and not be staggered by his performance.

I was hoping for more iguanas.
Awesome job though.

-Tejas VIM

I appear to be missing some kind of reference in this film. Could someone please explain

Spoiler (click to read)

"Uuuhhhggghhh.....I took too many drugs...." *Barfs*

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

lil'jj wrote:

I appear to be missing some kind of reference in this film. Could someone please explain

The video description on youtube tells you pretty much everything you need, and even has a handy link to the trailer that this one references.

That movie was weirdly ok! mini/bigsmile and your Spoof is awesome too! I remembered the line I really loved about the movie mini/bigsmile
"Shoot him again!"
"What for?"
"His soul is still dancing!" mini/bigsmile

Brickyman wrote:

Well, I don't think he's a bad actor.
Btw, I think I made the wrong choice of watching this video first and the original after, but well, I got the references late, but I got them.
Good job.

I don't think this does justice to the original movie, especially the absence of a bat-poo crazy laugh after "His soul is dancing!" line. But the voices are amusing and the production values are OFF THE CHARTS!

YEAH!

Asteroidmagenta

Last edited by Asteroidmagenta (January 17, 2011 (10:26pm))

??? mini/blankexpression