Re: Interviews With Brickfilmers - IS BACK!

Really enjoyed that episode. You're doing a great job with these, keep it up. mini/bigsmile

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Yeah, good job! mini/smile I can't wait for the next episode!

Bump?
Just wondering, will the next episode be out anytime soon?

-JK

My apologizes for the delay in the 5th edition, however I have really been running behind schedule. It was actually due out over a week ago, but rest assured I am in the process of editing Just Kidden's exclusive interview and I'll be posting that all going well on... Friday me thinks, so, in other words, tomorrow. And then the following week I should have it back on the wednesday with Eddie Hasscle's long overdue interview. Remember to let me know on the topic here if you'd be interested in being interviewed. All I require is a good Mic, earphones if at all possible, and also some news on what you're working on. Toodaloo.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

you should REALLY update the first post. And I don't see the idea of posting in the title saying that you interviewed Smeagol when you didn't do that for the others you interviewed.

It's to draw attention, since ya'know it's 'Smeagol'... the head honcho, the big cheese.

Very cynical aren't you, Lucas? I only thought of updating the title after I did that interview - and as KinzCove put it - I attract BiM mice with big cheese. mini/tongue

Last edited by Onion (March 8, 2011 (12:06pm))

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Having the list in the first post would be nice.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

LegOpinions wrote:

Very cynical aren't you, Lucas? I personally feel that people should lead by example, and, you know - I don't see you simply updating Brickcast's first post when a new episode is released. Plus, I was getting a few PMs from people asking for an update, so y'know...

And yes, as KinzCove put it - I attract BiM mice with big cheese. mini/tongue

I do update it. I update it everytime I upload an Episode right after it got up and then I update my signature. I suppose you never check anything of those things out.

LegOpinions wrote:

Just Kidden's exclusive interview

OH EHM JEAY mini/bigsmile
I feel so EXCLUSIVE. mini/bigsmile

-JK

Actually Lucas I was talking about updating the thread with new posts, not updating the first post. Anyway, that's not important... I'll be doing a special 10th episode and I need a lot of people there - it's going to be a special trivia show where I get a load of brickfilmers and ask them very, hard, shall we say, questions. So if you want to sign up, then just quote this with whatever info you feel you suffices

EDIT: Misinterpreted Lucas' post, apologies.

Last edited by Onion (February 24, 2011 (01:11pm))

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

LegOpinions wrote:

Actually Lucas I was talking about updating the thread with new posts, not updating the first post. Anyway, that's not important... I'll be doing a special 10th episode and I need a lot of people there - it's going to be a special trivia show where I get a load of brickfilmers and ask them very, hard, shall we say, questions. So if you want to sign up, then just quote this with whatever info you feel you suffices.

I am all for it, I will happily join all of you!

http://i.imgur.com/jaA3e.png
"No, please, I love you..." jstudios on Skype... <He was talking to me<              News!

LegOpinions wrote:

Actually Lucas I was talking about updating the thread with new posts, not updating the first post. Anyway, that's not important... I'll be doing a special 10th episode and I need a lot of people there - it's going to be a special trivia show where I get a load of brickfilmers and ask them very, hard, shall we say, questions. So if you want to sign up, then just quote this with whatever info you feel you suffices

EDIT: Misinterpreted Lucas' post, apologies.

I'll join!

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

Yayayayayay!! It's HERE at loooong last. Interviews with Brickfilmers - 5th Edition! And I am joined with Just Kidden Animations, the most popular brickfilmer around, if I'm entitled to say that.

Link here, to the interview.

There's a few issues with sound this time around, but it shouldn't take away from the general entertainment. OH, and of course a very big thank you to Brenden, or Camp Fire Studios, for editing this episode for meee. mini/cat He's now working for me as an editor, so give him a big hello!

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Great interview, but you cut JK off! "NO CRAWME BROKE OU-And with that..."

Also: JK mentioned me! YAAAYYY! mini/bigsmile

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

How dare you cut off a 'The Superhero' quote. If this was the middle ages you would be burned at the steak for such blasphemy!!

A brilliant episode, as usual. Now, I just need to wait until I'm famous enough to appear on this....

YouTube
Max, She/They

This was like, an okay like, podcast like, yes the word 'like' was used a gazillion times.

That was like, my like crappy, like Californian accent. Like. Like, Sorry. mini/tongue

Glad I could be on. mini/cat

-JK

Well, I still think there's room for improvement, but these are getting steadily more enjoyable. Guests were always my favorite part of TBG back in the day, and to have a whole podcast centered around guests is nice. If there's ever some room, I'd love to come on.

I'd also love to hear what some of these people are planning on doing later in life, too, so maybe you could bring that up in future interviews.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

Well well, glad to see yeh all liked it. Yes, I did unfortunately cut him off, mainly because I'm eviilll... btw, little secret, listen until after the credits to hear another well known brickfilmer quote. I put 'em in all of them now for those who forget to pause when the intro jingle comes in at the outro-thingy-mogally-gooluy.

Littlebrick wrote:

I'd love to come on.

I'll contact you later this week with details into doing an interview. My schedule is pretty free so I shouldn't see this being a problem, and I'd love to hear what films you have planned out, especially with your comeback.

Littlebrick wrote:

I'd also love to hear what some of these people are planning on doing later in life, too, so maybe you could bring that up in future interviews.

I'll add that to the list. Thanks for the suggestion.

KinzCove wrote:

yes the word 'like' was used a gazillion times

LIEK, HATERS GONNA HATE, AMIRITE? Nah, it's always overused. Interviews, podcasts, etc. It's a conjunction, nothing wrong with, like, it.

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here