Topic: Interviews With Brickfilmers - IS BACK!

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz166/LegOpinions/InterviewsWB-1.jpg?t=1294950589
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About

Basically Interviews with Brickfilmers is a weekly show in which I interview a pre-selected brickfilmer. The interview takes place through skype, with the brickfilmer and I both recording the conversation from either end. Usually the interview consists of 3 main questions, with smaller ones being asked depending on the interviewees answers. There's also a few basic one which everyone is asked, and the rest are personalized. Usually it takes up to 20 - 25 minutes in which the interview takes place, and then is cut down in editing to about 5 - 15 minutes. All unnecessary "Um"s and "Ah"s, are taken out if possible, as is pauses, making it more fluid to listen to.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contacting

If you wish to be interviewed or have a question you wish to ask a future interviewee (Names will be given out 1 - 5 days in advance on the topic), even simply you'd like to report a concern, just post it here or shoot me a PM. If you wish to be interviewed, the following equipment will be needed:

• 1. Skype

• 2. Decent Microphone

• 3. Recording software

• 4. Earphones (If possible)

Episodes

1st Edition - BuilderBrothers
2nd Edition  - Hazzat
3rd Edition - Lucas
4th Edition - Smeagol

Last edited by Onion (October 21, 2011 (04:09am))

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Re: Interviews With Brickfilmers - IS BACK!

Great idea, contact me if you want to interview me mini/wink

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

I like the idea since I got interviewed a few days ago. lol that's not entierly why but whatever.

I'll be interviewed if you want!

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

I must say that I love the logo. I can't wait for it. mini/bigsmile

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Nice logo.  Will definitely be tuning in mini/wink

This is such a great idea.  Who will be first, or is that a secret? mini/bigsmile

I believe he said in Cafe Corner it shall be Hazzat, otherwise it'll be a surprise.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Chuppa/Signatures/sig1.png

This seems cool. I am genuinely interested in this.

Daniel wrote:

Nice logo.

Oh, and you wrote "brickfilms" in the thread title instead of "brickfilmers".

I might be able to be interviewed...

But this sounds cool anyway. =P

I'm all for it! I could be interviewed! I've never done something like this before.

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

Just to hype you guys up even more. When I got interviewed the questions were GREAT!

Here's an idea that popped in my head.  What if at the beginning of the episodes you showed a picture of the interviewer (you) and the person being interviewed?  I would love to see what some of my fellow brickfilmers look like mini/bigsmile

Lucas wrote:

Just to hype you guys up even more. When I got interviewed the questions were GREAT!

Oh Yahhh!

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Fantastic you all enjoyed the logo also, as it was designed my brother who's a bit of a whiz at photoshop. Anyways, as promised, here is the first edition of Interviews with Brickfilmers, and with famous brickfilming duo, the Builder Brothers!

The intro was actually designed originally by a close friend of mine, who's actually a professional musician. So if you like it, then please show your appreciation in the comments.

Enjoy!

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Great! I totally listened to everything in 3 seconds mini/smile olol

It won't let me listen to it for some reason. mini/confused Anyway, love the logo, and I'd be honored if you interviewed me. (Though I'm not exactly the most famous brickfilmer out there. mini/tongue )

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

EDIT: Oops. Duble post. mini/shifty

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

It's an original idea! Great job LegOpinions mini/smile Can't wait for next edition!

Awesome. Loved it mini/smile

-EmmaExecute

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll119/emma_execution/siggy.png
^Click to watch

I enjoyed that a lot. Can't wait for the next episodes. mini/bigsmile
Especially mine. >: D]

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon