Topic: Strange love

Directory Link

Strange love

youtube

a tale about a locust(from gears of war) and a Lego man love story

now with annotations

Last edited by Duffosaur (January 8, 2011 (03:39pm))

Youtube
As a mortal, I was called by the name Duffcow56. That time has passed. I am now Duffosaur, ravager of worlds. Look on me and despair.

Re: Strange love

Well you definitely have space to improve buddy. I couldn't really say that I liked it but it was ok! mini/wink

Try and get clearer voices I couldn't really undertsand what they were saying.

"Now you're just being cute. I CAN'T GO TO PIGFARTS. IT'S ON MAAARS, YOU NEEED A ROCKETSHIP. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died; Look at this. Rocketship Potter. Starkid Potter. Moooonshoes Potter. TRAVERSING THE GALAXY FOR INTERGALATIC TRAVELS TO PIGFARTS." Draco Malfoy

Different, I like the idea behind it, but I couldn't really understand voices. Could be a great idea for a funny comedy though. Stick with it!

thanks for the feedback
i know my animation has a long way to go but i will keep at it
also i was trying to get the voice to sound like a locust from gears of war and so thats why you can't understand it
so i have put annotations on so that you can(first time doing so)
possible come back to it in a year or more

Youtube
As a mortal, I was called by the name Duffcow56. That time has passed. I am now Duffosaur, ravager of worlds. Look on me and despair.