Topic: Do not feed Lego, all lego is dangerous!

Directory Link

Do not feed Lego, all lego is dangerous!

Hungry Lego

One of my first attempts to make a stop-motion lego movie. The "story" is not original, but we had a good laugh while making and watching it. The movie is made together with my 7 year old son because he loves lego and stop-motion lego movies.

Re: Do not feed Lego, all lego is dangerous!

Not bad.  The framerate was a bit slow and there were some set bumps, but the sounds, along with the little story, made it fun to watch.

I loved it.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Thanks for the feedback. I am happy the feedback is positive and constructive. Some movies on this site really impressed me, therefore I was not sure if our rookie attempt would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Bieele

nice job I very much enjoyed watching it.

"Make sure to store everything in a box labeled "Pipe Bomb". Wear a turban for bonus points."-Squash

Really nice! Funny idea, the animation was a bit choppy, but apart from that I enjoyed the film a lot! mini/bigsmile

click->youtube - twitter - vimeosoup

The animation is a bit choppy but the camera is great and so is the quality. I can tell it was edited in iMovie because of the transition at the beginning of the video. I rate this video 3 out of 5 bricks/stars. Good job! mini/smile