Topic: My Camera keeps moving? D:

Hi, Just wondering. Any tips on how to keep the Camera still? I have a Guerilla Pod but when I take a photo the pressure moves  the camera slightly. Any tips on what Tripod to use? Or what I can do to stop the Camera moving? Cheers,

Re: My Camera keeps moving? D:

A camera that you have to touch in order to take a picture is not a good camera to use for stop motion, I'm afraid. Does it have a remote control or some kind of software control?

Try building a cage for it out of lego so you can secure it to your baseplate.

i have the same problem but if you bend the legs so the bit at the bottom of the tripod is touching the bottom of the camera the tripod doesn't shake all the time

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/DarthlegoStudios/Jack%20Stallion/JackStallion-300x100.gif
Coming soon...

Are you guys reading the first post all the way through? If you put pressure on the camera, regardless of whether you have your tripod upside down or whatever you're suggesting, the camera will move a little. Because you're putting pressure on it.

I thought my point was valid.

It would have to be quite a sturdy cage, that's all. For my money, the answer has to be to not touch your camera at all.

Well yeah, Nathan Wells uses a cage and he seems to do fine.

Okay, I have to use remote capture too, but I've found a decent solution:

If you can, put the camera on a timer, say 2 seconds. Yes, you have to put pressure on the camera to take the shot, but by the time you take your hand off and the timer starts, the camera is able to settle back into it's 'normal' position and you can even get your hand out of the way of the background (which could cause nasty reflection with those shiny bricks)

Hope it helps mini/bigsmile

http://theduckcow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/design_flaw.png
Moo-ack Productions! Latest release: "Design Flaw"~Patrick W. Crawford