Topic: [THAC 8] An Untitled Film

Directory Link

An Untitled Film

YouTube

My entry to BIM's THAC 8 (Twenty-four Hour Animation Contest) http://bit.ly/h4XXZX sponsored by Brick-A-Thon www.brickathon.com. Please enjoy! Got lots of help from the pal Thomas and my Dad. RATE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!!

Last edited by TheBrickFlicks (December 19, 2010 (03:09pm))

Check out my YouTube and my Twitter mini/smile

Re: [THAC 8] An Untitled Film

Hey, that was a pretty decent entry. Here's a few tips though mini/smile

There was this one section where the elf in blue was talking to the elf with black hair. At that point, the animation of the elf talking was looping over and over again. Try to make dialogue sequences interesting by shooting at different angles, or using different hand motions. It's kind of a pet peeve of mine. mini/tongue

But otherwise, you did well. I could understand what was going on. Good luck on your future films mini/smile

Oh yeah, and one more thing, why is it called An Untitled Film?

Last edited by Darth Bocaj (December 20, 2010 (09:34pm))

Re: [THAC 8] An Untitled Film

Darth Bocaj wrote:

Hey, that was a pretty decent entry. Here's a few tips though mini/smile

There was this one section where the elf in blue was talking to the elf with black hair. At that point, the animation of the elf talking was looping over and over again. Try to make dialogue sequences interesting by shooting at different angles, or using different hand motions. It's kind of a pet peeve of mine. mini/tongue

But otherwise, you did well. I could understand what was going on. Good luck on your future films mini/smile

Oh yeah, and one more thing, why is it called An Untitled Film?

I simply could not think of  a title. I had ordered a Santa minifig from bricklink buy it did not arive on Saturday. It would have been titled Sunshine Santa if had.

The blue elf part was I choice I had to make. It was about 3 o'clock when i was filming that part, and I thought I wouldn't be able to finish it. in time. Thanks for your comment!

Check out my YouTube and my Twitter mini/smile