Topic: Snippets: Two of Four

Directory Link

Snippets: Two of Four

YouTube

Snippets is a series of brickfilm vignettes, based off of assorted ideas I had during slow times at work. I'm really mainly trying to develop my brickfilming skills and try out different cameras and tech setups.

Thanks for watching! Comments and questions are definitely appreciated.

Re: Snippets: Two of Four

The pan could use a bit of work, it was a little... choppy at the end, however, thats the only bad thing. And maybe if you spoke a little slower.

Brickfilmer a decade ago, now looking to relive the glory days mini/smile

i liked the panning shot at 0:15, but it seemed to become more rigid at the end. Animation was a bit choppy, but who's isn't? The ending had me confused at first, but made me laugh as i watched it a second time. nice job. can't wait until 3 of four mini/smile
- Mason

Nice, I really enjoyed this! Sometimes the narration was hard to understand. The script was quite good.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

"Attention! The supply of Soylent Green is depleted..."

Heh, amusing.

It's funny. The camera movements are always so smooth, but the animation could use some practice. It isn't bad, persay, just could be better. But I liked it!

The animation could use some work, and if you could try to speak more clearly that would be awesome. But he plot was very funny. I think I spied Purple Pete!

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

Thanks for the comments, fellows. Animation definitely is a weak area for me. If I was to do it again, I would have spaced things a bit out more, in terms of narration and filming.

The animation was bad but I loved that pan.