Topic: Lego Batman And Superman Movie

Directory Link

Lego Batman And Superman Movie

Link 1

My best brickfilm so far where batman and superman unit forces to defeat the villains attacking Gotham City

Re: Lego Batman And Superman Movie

Well, other than the fact that Batman, Superman, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and all those other things are all unoriginal ideas, this one had better animation and effects than what I thought. If you like Batman or Superman and have some time on your hands, I suggest you watch this enjoyable film.

Being someone who has never watched either, I have no idea how well this matches with the story or if it is completely re-written by rafaelbisinoti, but nevertheless a good film.

6/10

Brickfilmer a decade ago, now looking to relive the glory days mini/smile

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WUvmQcmsdWc/TJ-c_Gv4FlI/AAAAAAAAB8M/9hnnQuag_jQ/s400/KristinWiigSucks.jpg

Looks like we have a ForrestFire 101 fan.

Well, technically, this was actually almost above par. The animation was pretty good with some nice original points, but besides what Tarchin said, there really isn't much else to say.

well just to brighten things a little the only thing i actually based from forrestfire's videos was the fact that batman and superman helped each other,other than that the entire idea of this movie was made by me, and thank you DerTarchin for the comment mini/bigsmile

i think most of us are thinking what im thinking
forrestfire

It's cold outside

Lamplight wrote:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WUvmQcmsdWc/TJ-c_Gv4FlI/AAAAAAAAB8M/9hnnQuag_jQ/s400/KristinWiigSucks.jpg

Looks like we have a ForrestFire 101 fan.

Well, technically, this was actually almost above par. The animation was pretty good with some nice original points, but besides what Tarchin said, there really isn't much else to say.

LoL. What he said

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

Dude. This thread is like a year old and you bumped it with "LOL".
Please make what you say useful if you bump a thread.