Re: The Love Thread!

I have a great date and I love her, and she loves me too. THE END.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Bricklord wrote:

FAIL

They were talking about Doc's gal, vik.

Oops, fail indeed lul

Bricklord wrote:

FAIL

They were talking about Doc's gal, vik.

What, you mean this one?

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BertL/stuff2/10-05/amypond.png

Mm, Scottish mini/smile

EDIT: Fixed mini/tongue

Last edited by Dr007 (May 7, 2010 (01:52pm))

"11 year olds should dance with girls kiss with tounge and make good things out of this" -- Brick by brick
"What the heck is this underwear business?" -- BertL

Amelia Pond is from Scotland.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Hazzat wrote:

Amelia Pond is from Scotland.

Fixed mini/tongue

EDIT: I had a text conversation with a friend who lives in Tasmania last night, apparently her mother wouldn't mind if I took her out or even married her. She also seems to want to go out mini/wink

I find this significant on her parents part as she's not allowed to date until 18, so I feel privileged and honored.

It's significant on her part as she could literally have any guy she wants, she's turned down quite a lot of guys including some USMC.

Needless to say, I'm planning a trip to Tasmania mini/tongue

Last edited by Dr007 (May 8, 2010 (01:57pm))

"11 year olds should dance with girls kiss with tounge and make good things out of this" -- Brick by brick
"What the heck is this underwear business?" -- BertL

SOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo
I had a nice date. Horrible movie, but the nice girl next to me made it all up. mini/tongue
We don't have anything yet, but I wouldn't call it impossible.

I went to my school dance, arranged two of my friends with females, and got rejected twice. I ended up doing the chicken dance with my best friend and science teacher. It was fun!

I can do pretty good(though rather slushy and VERY romantic) valentines cards/ romantic notes. They work, trust me. I've helped one of my best mates get hooked up with one of the nicest girls in the class, who I had a crush on for 3 years.
I was rejected for 1 year, and that's because I only asked her out in the third year.

Dog

http://i.imgur.com/Vghri.png
I'm back. Possibly.

Dog wrote:

the nicest girls in the class

In my class it doesn't exist such thing as that.
Btw, It's the 3rd time in my life that happends that the girl I like has already a boyfriend, and trust me, it hurts.
Unilego, you're not alone.

lil'jj wrote:

I went to my school dance, arranged two of my friends with females

Pimpin mini/sunnies

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

Darkman wrote:
lil'jj wrote:

I went to my school dance, arranged two of my friends with females

Pimpin mini/sunnies

mini/XD
Anyway, the girl liked the date and we're going out again this week. Maybe this time I will not freak out when she's touching me. (well not freak out, but let's say that suddenly stood still and the girl tought that I was passing out or something)

So how's things going for ya now, T.G?

In other news, I'm still searching for a dame of my own. It's kinda difficult with my options so limited, there's not many youth groups out here, or many other organizations with youth that I'd have chance to meet a girl. It's one of the disadvantages of living in the country. mini/sad

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Dog wrote:

I can do pretty good(though rather slushy and VERY romantic) valentines cards/ romantic notes. They work, trust me. I've helped one of my best mates get hooked up with one of the nicest girls in the class, who I had a crush on for 3 years.
I was rejected for 1 year, and that's because I only asked her out in the third year.

Dog

mini/lol @ 12 year old (?) relationships

Bricklord wrote:

In other news, I'm still searching for a dame of my own. It's kinda difficult with my options so limited, there's not many youth groups out here, or many other organizations with youth that I'd have chance to meet a girl. It's one of the disadvantages of living in the country. mini/sad

Stop searching ... and you'll find.

Timothy R wrote:
Dog wrote:

Dog

mini/lol @ 12 year old (?) relationships

There's way to many in out school...

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Chuppa/Signatures/sig1.png

vik wrote:
Bricklord wrote:

Stop searching ... and you'll find.

Best advice EVAR. mini/bigsmile

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

seaforce110 wrote:

I'm in love with my LQP 9000!

Congratulations. You have a more meaningful relationship with your partner than most of the other posters in this thread mini/lol

Thaaaat hurt.

deviantART | YouTube

Okay. I am aware you all are going to hit me with comments like, "Your too young for that stuff!", "Be a kid.", and etc. But over the past few weeks I started liking this girl that is in my school. She had a birthday party a few weeks ago and invited me even though I didn't invite her to my birthday party which was in January. We weren't friendly then. I thought the whole birthday thing was nice. Now, I met her in school around the Christmas break. I didn't speak to her for a while after. One day on Facebook around February she sent me a message saying, "Do you know who I am?". I replied, "Yes.", and she replied, "Okay." Now a few weeks later I had my friend Stephanie over my house and she has an ooVoo account which is for video chatting. She happened to have the girl who's name is, "Samantha", on her ooVoo friends list. So she video chatted with her and I made a few cameo appearances in the chat. Then later that day Stephanie left and after I ate dinner the girl added my account to her ooVoo friends list. She video called me (which means she sent a request to video chat). I accepted and we talked. We were video chatting over the weekends and sometimes weekdays. Then we get around to the time of her birthday party. She handed out the invitations a week before the party (Like I had with my birthday party) and she gave me one on Wendesday. Her party was Friday night. It was a pool party, I had fun. She said "Hello" to me as soon as I came. She had a boyfriend at the time of the party. At the party they didn't seem to talk at all. The boy didn't go to our school. So anyways after all the swimming I got changed and came to the tables set up for the cake. Everybody else was still in the "Boy" and "Girls" locker rooms changing. (Note: The pool party was at a Hotel). Anyways I came out. I put my bathing suit and other stuff in my bag and I noticed the mother and father looking at me. The mother said, "Are you (my name)?". I replied "Yes". The father then said, "Samantha talks a lot about you." The mother nodded her head in agreement. I smiled. I really didn't know what to say at that time. The father then said, "But not too much." And the father smiled. I said, "Oh.", and smiled. I took a seat at my chair. It took around five minutes for even a few people to get out of the locker rooms. Okay so nothing else exciting happened for the rest of the party. I returned home. Now around a week after her party she had a facebook status that said. "RATE ME: 1=? 2=Funny 3=Random 4=Cute" and etc. I chose Funny, Random, and Cute. I put those numbers in my reply and posted the comment. Around five minutes later I returned to her Facebook page to see the status removed. I was the only one that had commented on it and she had it up for a few days before. So the start of this week she put up the status again, I chose not to reply this time. Yesterday was her Birthday so I sent her a text message saying, "Happy Birthday!!!!", and wrote the same on her Facebook wall. Around noon she signed into facebook. (Note: She was out of school that whole week with Bronchitis). I sent her a Facebook IM saying "Happy Birthday!". She said, "Thanks". I thought that was the end of the short lived convo but then she said, "So what's up?". So we started talking about a lot of things, including the chorus concert she missed due to her sickness. She posted up a Facebook status saying she was returning to school Tuesday. (Note: Tuesday because Monday we have no school due to the memorial day weekend). Then the conversastion ended then later that night she sent me a facebook message saying, "Heyy". I didn't see the message right away since I finished dinner and had just returned to my computer around 3 minutes after she sent the Facebook IM. I replied saying "Hey!" and after a minute she replied and we started having another conversastion. I said something funny about cleaning out my room and she said, "Loll[:". Suddenly though out of nowhere she asked, "Is it true that you like Cali?". Cali was another girl in my school who was dating a guy named Justin. I said, "Nope.", and she replied, "Oh kayy". Then around five minutes later the conversastion ended. I went to bed and here I am now. Now do you think this girl likes me?