Re: The Love Thread!

My toughts exacly, and I'm still gonna ask her out, when I'm back from Rome (i'm not here the following week, so don't think I died or something.)

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

She saw Dane Cook staring at you guys through the window.

bloogyo wrote:

She saw Dane Cook staring at you guys through the window.

For the record, whe don't have been in a relationship together.

Weren't you guys talking when she said "OK, that's OK"?

I think you may have taken my post the wrong way.

She meant it like: ''I understand'', not like ''I want you''

I see what you did there.

Hope things work out for you, T.G.

By the way, the girl is still making puppy eyes at me and acting coy, even after I told her I didn't have feelings for her and vice-versa, and rumors and gossip are still flying about us being a couple. Kids. It's kind of amusing and annoying at the same time.

Last edited by Bricklord (May 5, 2010 (05:34pm))

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

I shall be brief.

My previously mentioned interest is now single and knows I'm interested and seems totally cool with it, however, she also seems to be worried about my also previously mentioned best friend...ex-best friend at least, I figure she's not worth keeping as she is obviously holding me back in that area.

Pity.

"11 year olds should dance with girls kiss with tounge and make good things out of this" -- Brick by brick
"What the heck is this underwear business?" -- BertL

How is she holding you back again?

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

She literally scares off girls who get too close when she lives half way across the country, she even went nuts asking if I was going to put a girlfriend before family and she pulled that card because she loves me 'like a brother' and thus we're 'family' and she thinks she has priority over a girlfriend mini/confused

Hell, I don't even know what I was doing that put this other girl over her!

We're not even really family mini/confused

"11 year olds should dance with girls kiss with tounge and make good things out of this" -- Brick by brick

Yikes. Sounds like a jealous, overprotective friend. Have you ever confronted her about this?

deviantART | YouTube

Back from rome, and better than ever.
I have a date, WITH the girl mini/tongue
She asked me out instead I asked her.
Can this week get any better? mini/bigsmile

Good job T.G
and..

T.G-Tom wrote:

Yeah mini/tongue

T.G-Tom wrote:

Back from rome, and better than ever.
I have a date, WITH the girl mini/tongue
She asked me out instead I asked her.

Niiice.

deviantART | YouTube

Dr007 wrote:

She literally scares off girls who get too close when she lives half way across the country, she even went nuts asking if I was going to put a girlfriend before family and she pulled that card because she loves me 'like a brother' and thus we're 'family' and she thinks she has priority over a girlfriend mini/confused

Hell, I don't even know what I was doing that put this other girl over her!

We're not even really family mini/confused

Sounds like one of those "I don't want him right now, but I still want his attention because it makes me feel good and in case I change my mind, so I won't let anyone else have him" types.  Tell her to cool it or the friendship is off.  She sounds rather unstable anyway.

Brick7 wrote:

Sounds like one of those "I don't want him right now, but I still want his attention because it makes me feel good and in case I change my mind, so I won't let anyone else have him" types.  Tell her to cool it or the friendship is off.  She sounds rather unstable anyway.

That's exactly what I think, almost anyway. She wants to be married by 18, I think she'll move in if she isn't married by then. I have plenty of time to think about what to say when she does, and I do believe it is a when and not an if.

You know, I could get engaged/married anytime I like, I'm over 18. Anytime! If this is what happens anytime I let another girl get close, she could very well kill herself if I got married to someone else...she was actually 'emo' and into self-harm apparently mini/confused

Not the kind of person I want raising my ninja army of kids.

I'm in love with my LQP 9000!

seaforce110 wrote:

I'm in love with my LQP 9000!

http://www.the5thcorner.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/mr__irrelevant.jpg

Dr007 wrote:
Brick7 wrote:

That's exactly what I think, almost anyway. She wants to be married by 18, I think she'll move in if she isn't married by then. I have plenty of time to think about what to say when she does, and I do believe it is a when and not an if.

You know, I could get engaged/married anytime I like, I'm over 18. Anytime! If this is what happens anytime I let another girl get close, she could very well kill herself if I got married to someone else...she was actually 'emo' and into self-harm apparently mini/confused

Not the kind of person I want raising my ninja army of kids.

You figured her all out by 2 posts T.G-Tom made about her, wow you're good.
mini/frustrated

FAIL

They were talking about Doc's gal, vik.

deviantART | YouTube