Re: Printed Circuit - Brick It

Solid Blast wrote:

100 bucks for a fast food meal....... rip off

I thought about photoshopping it but life's too short.

What did you film that on?!?!?!

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

QuickCam Pro 9000, Stop Motion Pro 4

That was really, really cool. I loved the timing of everything, and the way the animation was nearly in total synchronization with the song. Your animation was a bit choppy at times, but I understand the YouTube situation. You're very clever.

I also just need to say...

HOLY CRAP THE BEAUTIFUL LIGHTING! OH, THE LIGHTING!

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

@MPfist0: Great, now I feel like an idiot. Nice work though Oldscratch.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

0ldScratch wrote:

QuickCam Pro 9000

That was too good of quality to be a QCP9000

And yet it was.  I'm sure it has a lot to do with the lighting.

Most definitely.

Glad I saw this page because this film was just mini/jaw dropping!  Lovely work!  Animation, lighting, etc. were all great mini/yes  I really liked the lighting at the concert.

Great in every possible way.  Congrats OldScratch, you have earned our greatest respect. mini/smile

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BuilderBrothers/signatures/thac14sig.png

The first time I watched this animation it was 3am and I was half asleep. Just rediscovered it on my hard drive today.
Flawless animation as usual. And you're still the only Brickfilmer I've seen who does face animation that actually looks good and fits the rest of the scene.

BOOYAKASHA!

Question:  Have the people who made this music seen this video?

Yes, it's the official music video according to the description. Chances are they saw he's work on KnuckleHead.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Chuppa/Signatures/sig1.png

Yes, it's an unreleased track off an unreleased album, due out in January. Claire from Printed Circuit approached me about it on Twitter and sent me a demo to work from while she finished the track.

I even got paid* for this one. mini/smile

*it's impolite to ask how much and I won't tell you anyway.

Nice.

Nice work, as everyone else said, the facial animation really added to this film. It was all really in time with the music, I loved the crowd bobbing up and down (I'm curious to know how you pulled that off, sticky tack or something?).
My favourite was probabally the wonderful sets, and the great lighting. They were both just perfect, like when he was in bed, the way the window cast a shadow on him, it was very clever. The walking on the tiles was also very good.
5/5, this has to be a staff favourite (although I have no doubt that it will be). mini/smile

Is there going to be a making of video, like there was for "Bowling for Sandercoe", and "Jane's Brain"? I really want to see how the jumping crowd was done!

HAO MUCHE DED U GT PAED

I agree with mcoov, a making of video would be awesome, although I would like to see how you lighted those sets. The lighting is spectacular.

-JK

Last edited by Just Kidden (November 17, 2010 (09:01pm))

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Check his website and flickr for behind the scenes stuff.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be