Topic: Cars.

Directory Link

CARS.

utubby

A touching story of a mans strive for a car. Emotions, action, and tons of irony.

-Tejas VIM

Last edited by VIMStudios (November 6, 2010 (09:56pm))

Re: Cars.

Good animation and lighting, what would have made it better was if you added a sound to where he gets hit by a car.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

Oh crap, I forgot the glass breaking sound. D:
Oh well thanks though.

-Tejas VIM

So legos are made from glass?

I could put sarcrastic "it was moving" comment, but god... it was weird. Fps is good, but... I didn't see a thing.

Spoiler (click to read)

Guy is just moving around, a car nearly goes over him and then some more moving and he dies. Wow. Where's the car robbery?

Meh..

Worse forwards than backwards

If you could put a bit of constructive criticism it would be nice motormeat.
anyway guys more feedback? mini/XD

It didn't really make sense to me. All I could figure out was that a fellow on the side of the road was nearly hit by a car, then hit by another. I honestly don't get what you were going for here. mini/confused

A man is trying to hitch hike, but he is run over by a car. The irony is that he wanted a lift, but instead he gets run over.

Anyway, yeah, I agree with all the comments. The animation was awesome, but the lighting was a tad too dark. That is all.

YouTube
Max, She/They

Nice idea, I see what you were going for. Good animations, lightning is a bit dark, but I loved the way you made the cars look like they were moving really fast. Nice job, I would give it a 3 out of 5. mini/smile

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

Hmm, I kinda see what you guys mean now. I guess I didn't work the story out too well, thus making it too confusing. I'll work on that.
And bout the lighting, it was a whole lot brighter before youtube did some stuff with the gamma settings when it uploaded.
Anyways thanks guys!

-Tejas VIM