Topic: Halloween Special: The Evil Rock!

Directory Link

Halloween Special: The Evil Rock!

Youtube

A man suspects a very ordinary looking rock is truly evil...

Re: Halloween Special: The Evil Rock!

LOL. i laughed even before the funny part. sorry, but i laugh at a lot of this, and in this case, it was how the kids legs were so short that it made his arms look overly large like an orangutan. no offense, it's just how lego decided to make them.
   OK! back to the video. the set was sorta... blank mini/blankexpression all it was, was just a rock and minifigures... but i geuss that sort of sets the eerie mood. the voice of the father could have been better, i think the voice actor blew a lot of air through the microphone to make that phphph sound at some parts. The story line was good, at first i was going to think it was going to be some lame video, but it turned out to be quite funny. And i'm gonna tell you this.. i did not expect that. i'm not going to say what, so if all the BiM-ers that wanna know will just have to watch the video. mini/smile
   The animation was pretty smooth. It was either my computer getting knocked around because it's on my lap, or you bumped the camera a little bit while you were animating. I did not see any light flicker, so that's good, but what did bug me was that when the angle changed, the video color seemed to change... a bit.
   Now on to my favorite part! After discussing that fine animation and story, time to tell you which part i liked best. this may come as a surprise to you, but my favorite part was the titles. THIS IS NOT A BAD THING! i liked how you kept them nice and short so there's enough time to watch the wonderful animation!
   i can tell you're a little humorous. It's surprising how a small brickfilm can tell a lot about someone. but if i watched all your videos (which i sadly did not because it is late and i have school) i would've been able to tell more about your personality. I would also be able to tell how your style in animation is;
  It's either:

• comedy

• horror

• serious

• so bad i can't say... mini/blankexpression

and you fell under the comedy section, in my opinion. Nice job! can't wait to see more.
                                                                                 *7/10 stars*
                                                                                          mini/wink
- emayesoen

Re: Halloween Special: The Evil Rock!

Thanks, I'm glad you liked the titles! 7/10 is a big improvement for me.