Topic: The Night Of Monsters

Directory Link

The Night Of Monsters

Youtube HQ
Youtube SD

Our Halloween special for this year! Happy Halloween!

Check out our Halloween Special from last year here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxrDyO...

Music by Kevin MacLeod (In order of appearance):
-"Dance of Deception"
-"Pop Goes the Weasel"
-"Right Behind You"
-"One-Eyed Maestro"
Category:

MicroappleLogo9/28/2010<-- Click
Future Films:
Destined Trek: Planning 100%, Filming 70%, Editing 10%, Release Date: 1 Week after the voice actors are confirmed
James Bond 2 - Crossfire: Planning 75%, Filming 40%, Editing 30%, Release Date: Late 2010

Re: The Night Of Monsters

the plot was well. There were a few flaws in it though. when they spoke, i good hear a little static/background noise. the animation wasn't all that well, it was a little 'Glitchy'. but on the good side- i saw barely any light flicker. The quality of the pictures could have been a little better. The Monsters could have been a bit more scarier, you could had made custom masks if you didn't have anything else scarier. The effects were okay, i like the light in the window, so it gives the allusion of the house all lit up and outside being night.
                                                                                          *5/10 stars*
                                                                                                   mini/smile
- emayesoen

Re: The Night Of Monsters

Thanks for the feedback! mini/smile

MicroappleLogo9/28/2010<-- Click
Future Films:
Destined Trek: Planning 100%, Filming 70%, Editing 10%, Release Date: 1 Week after the voice actors are confirmed
James Bond 2 - Crossfire: Planning 75%, Filming 40%, Editing 30%, Release Date: Late 2010