Re: BrickJournal #14 - LEGO animation issue

Paganomation wrote:
  • BricksInMotion.com/the online LEGO animation community

I think it would be appropriate to be more specific here: the online LEGO animation community extends beyond Bricks in Motion. Of course, BiM is an important part of the brickfilming community. However, let us not forget that there is a whole seperate German forum (http://www.brickboard.de) dedicated to brickfilming as well. On top of that, there are a lot of animators who aren't on Bricks in Motion at all: some of the most popular brickfilms on YouTube were made by people outside of the BiM community.

You should metion how recently the subject of brickfilms is suffering.

Brickfilms with good storylines are less and less common, and we need more...

I'm sure you could put it in better words than my feeble attempt, but hopefully you get my point.

Brickyman, keep in mind that  we are trying to advertise ourselves, not make the community look bad.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

True, I didn't think of it that way...

But we do want to attract more people right?

Well we'll just say the sucky ones are on youtube, not our site.

This issue comes out March 23rd.

Awesome...

I'm gonna buy it.

The BrickJournal animation issue is at the printers! A PDF preview of the issue can be downloaded here.

You can also pre-order the issue here.

I want it. NOW mini/sad

The preview looks quite nice - there seems to be a good variety in the articles featured.

I read through this a couple nights ago and it is quite awesome. Good work all around!