Topic: Gone Fishin'

Directory Link

Gone Fishin'

Youtube

Two red-neck minifigs go fishing in the only way the know how: with guns and ammo.
-------------------------------------------------
Music: "Baby Elephant Walk"
Weapons: Brickarms

MicroappleLogo9/28/2010<-- Click
Future Films:
Destined Trek: Planning 100%, Filming 70%, Editing 10%, Release Date: 1 Week after the voice actors are confirmed
James Bond 2 - Crossfire: Planning 75%, Filming 40%, Editing 30%, Release Date: Late 2010

Re: Gone Fishin'

You may want to practice taping the boat down next time.  Also, get a few good lamps and possibly a new camera and you'll be good to go! mini/bigsmile

This was shot quickly, so we didn't really plan out everything correctly. The light was harsh, but it was because we had the lamps set up for another film when we shot this one. For the camera: we were having some issues with it when we filmed this movie. I re-set some of the settings, so focus seems to be working better now.

MicroappleLogo9/28/2010<-- Click
Future Films:
Destined Trek: Planning 100%, Filming 70%, Editing 10%, Release Date: 1 Week after the voice actors are confirmed
James Bond 2 - Crossfire: Planning 75%, Filming 40%, Editing 30%, Release Date: Late 2010

Haha, I made a brickfilm called Gone Fishin' too. Weird.
Anyway, I love the idea of this. Although the animation could have been better, I still found this really funny. Also, the "blub blub blub blub" was a nice touch.

It was nice. I like it. You may wanna tape down the camera though.

Haha, that was nice.