Re: Festival of Souls Brickfilming Contest - 2010 [CLOSED]

We are in the progress of making some test shots. I'll post a pic soon.

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

Me too. All I need is for my figs to get here and I'll start taking some poster and test shots! I hate waiting!

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

How do you work ligting at night?

| Website |

Really looking forward to the entries, nice to see everyone doing well with theirs. The YouTube video is now properly available, so if you'd wish to leave a comment it would be appreciated.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Still working out the kinks in the plot line. Should have poster by the weekend if not by tommorrow! mini/smile

| Website |

I've finshed my sets-on to test shots:)

Hello BiM! Not making a comeback but may surf the forums time to time

- www.spankthatdalek.tumblr.com -

Hey, LegOpinions are you gonna make a project updater for this contest or can I?

Used to be 'Caidence'

Still need my poster to edit!!!!Hey LegOpinions! You still need to record a voicew for me!!

| Website |

Looking forward to the entries guys mini/smile

I started working on a short brickfilm called "Bog Monster" a few days ago, it's a throwback to the zero-budget monster movies of the 50's and 60's, a lot like jimmybob's "B-Movies in Bricks" (which I adore).

1. Your entry must not contain any excessive violence.

Spoiler (click to read)

Is the Bog Monster allowed to get stabbed in the face with a hiking stick? Not in an over-the-top violent way, just an "aurgh!" and then he basically disappears.

Or is that a bit too much? I can change it easily, but I guess it will hurt the script, it was the kick-ass bit that references something you forgot about earlier on in the movie.
Please say I can.

I think that would be alright.

Awesome.

I see no reason why that would be unacceptable. Sure, go ahead. And that'd be fine for you to make one, TBDude.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

You need to record voices for me LegO!!! I will keep haunting you!! mini/wink

| Website |

mini/cat Yay, Thanks. I just wanted to be sure.

KinzCove has asked me to compose a score for his entry. But being a judge, I can hardly see how that's possible.

But I do suggest, that those of you who want original music, to take a whack at TGtom.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

Jackpody is another option, and if you're really stuck then just go the Incompetech route. It looks like this is BiM's biggest *Ahem* contest now that Sepfest has ended. So if you feel like starting "Project updater" threads, or something like that then you can.
-LO

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Given I missed the Septemberfest deadline, I'm gonna try my best to get an entry into this. I haven't been able to get any animation done recently due to GCSEs, but we have 2 days off next week and hopefully I can get some stuff done then. I really like this contest, and I've wanted to do a halloween film for a while, but never got round to doing it in time.

Unfortunately, I can't enter this. I'm already working on a vid for Halloween (and it's not really that scary...). But I'll be a judge if you're still accepting them... mini/smile

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/StudioL30/Random-Pictures/youtube.jpghttp://www.majhost.com/gallery/StudioL30/Random-Pictures/sitelogo.jpg

If its funny you could enter it under Comedy Horror? mini/lol mini/troll