Re: LegOpinion's BiM Contest Reports - Septemberfest Edition

I like this idea, you're a great interviewer. mini/smile

Try varying the questions, it will make it more interesting. Just a suggestion mini/smile

Happy THACing mini/sunnies

Darkman's entry seems quite interesting. I was first doing this horror idea I had thought of 2 weeks ago, but I need some groovy copyrighted music for that one.

Thanks Vik.
Can't wait for your entry!
I think I'll be only able to work on it much during the weekend, my second final year of middle school has started and this is a very importent year of school for me, gonna be working a lot on school stuff, but I'm gonna try to fit making Brickfilms between the free time.

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

This is so awesome.

Thanks a lot for the Shoutout!! mini/bigsmile
Great idea aswell,:)

Really liking these reports.

Hello everyone, and welcome to my Septemberfest Survival Guide entry number 3. Today has been an interesting day as the MOD Element has apparently been dropped by Sean, but for better or for worse?

Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Interviews

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So for the first of today's interviews I have the pleasure of interviewing popular comedic brickfilmers, JustKidden and LampLight, also this will be the first co-production interview. So lets continue.

LegOpinions: Right! So you're the first to be interviewed as a duo, so how's that working out?
JustKidden: Good I guess. Hasn't gone wrong so far- ZACH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY CHOCOLATE?!

LampLight: It's been pretty good, but coordinating our set.--IMMA EAT YOUR CHOCOLATE NYAHNYAHNYAH!

LO: I understand the title of the film is Larrygitis? Can you tell us anything about it?
JK: It's about a man named Larry. And it involves larengitis.

LL: What JustKidden said... isn't it PUN-TACULAR!?

LO: How's the theme working out for you?
JK: I think it's an epic theme. It allows people to be a bit more creative than they usually can be.

LL: Well, the theme is quite awesome and it may produce some great films... hopefully.

LO: And finally, will it include Shpiderman in some way?
JK: Sadly, no. 

LL: No... and it doesn't have to do with Meet Lary.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So now back to our regular daily questions, with TBDude. So what can we learn about his film through this? Lets find out.

LO: So how do you feel the contest is playing out? Do you think it's running smoothly?
TBDude: Considering it's Sean's first contest it's going really good.

LO: Right, so can you tell us anything about the films plot?
TBDude: It's about happiness, that's all I can tell you.

LO: And finally, is their any entry in particular from some brickfilmer you're especially excited about? Thanks!
TBDude: I think thefourmonkeys said they will make a entry, also Just Kidden and Lamplight's collab, and Chuppa's.

And finally for today's interview we have an especially longer one with Splash.

LO: So how do you feel the contest is playing out? Do you think it's running smoothly?

Splash: I'll be honest here, not entirely. I can see Sean, the host of the contest, is really trying hard and this is a first time for him so in that he's doing very well, and it's not his fault with the current situation. A lot of people are making it a bit hard and some a little impatient but mostly it's been running smoothly and Sean deserves a round of applause for his excellent work. A lot of people are keen so Sean really is doing a good job.

LO: Right, so can you tell us anything about the films plot?

Splash: I don't want to give much away, because really nothing is finalized but I'm going with a Detective film. My plan is to take a basic plot and really stretch it to get what I can get out of it. It's gonna be great fun!

LO: And finally, is their any entry in particular from some brickfilmer you're especially excited about? Thanks!

Splash: Well, to be honest, I haven't heard much about enterants because I can't concentrate on that thread that's been filled up so much but I'm sure there are going to be some great entries. Some ones in particular I think usually do a good job are Hazzat, UniLego and Just Kidden and Lamplight. I'm also looking forward to many more, so blow me away, brickfilmers!

And that completes our interviews for today! *PM me if you're interested in doing one and I'll send you back the questions.

Updates

Today's update comes from Hazzat, telling us a little about his entry.

Well I'm keeping my entry secret - my friend gave me an idea and wrote a screenplay for me and I didn't even ask him.

Shout-outs

Also to look forward to we have MadLib's entry, Crime Doesn't Pay, and Infurno's, Le Chateau

Also remember to leave your thoughts and exciting thoughts about the various entries, as starting tomorrow I'll be quoting people on what they have to say about who's entry progress.

Last edited by Onion (September 4, 2010 (11:15am))

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Glad to be interviewed! mini/bigsmile

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

OLOL.

He ate your chocolate.

Brickyman wrote:

OLOL.

He ate your chocolate.

I still have a grudge on him for that. mini/troll

-JK

Hehehehe! mini/bigsmile

Great idea!

http://imgur.com/qO642.png

Chocolate sucks mini/tongue

Just Kidden and Lamplight? That's the best combination since pants and legs.

Who wears pants these days?

Haha.

I declare this thread awesome. So awesome that I didn't need to declare it awesome in the first place.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

I can't shoot anything for septemberfest till my webcam comes! mini/twitch *moan*

Lamplight!  stop stealing JK's chocolate!  mini/rolleyes

MadLibs wrote:

Lamplight!  stop stealing JK's chocolate!  mini/rolleyes

Listen to MadLibs, for he is wise. mini/wink

-JK