Topic: LEGO Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Out (Re-make)

Directory Link

LEGO Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Out (Re-make)

YouTube

I created this video at http://www.youtube.com/editor I just put Part 1 and 2 together. REMINDER!!!:THIS IS THE VERY FISRT ANIMATION WE HAVE PRODUCED!!! I KNOW IT SUCKS!!! DONT BE THROWING !@#$ AT IT!!! 

Check out my YouTube and my Twitter mini/smile

Re: LEGO Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Out (Re-make)

It was entertaining, surprisingly, I loved the edited in expressions and effects.  But, on the technical side of the film, its crap, but hey, thats why you are here to get better. overall, 1.5/5
I would suggest investing in a new camera, a widely used and recommended  one is the QuickcamPro 9000(scroll down) and looking at this thread and downloading some software from this list.  Also use a higher fps for animating.  Some of the movements you did were actually fairly smooth, so if you animate at say 15 fps, then it would look great.  Also, better sets and lamps are necessary for good animations.  Hope this helped, if you have any more questions feel free to ask away.

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

BWJCLego wrote:

It was entertaining, surprisingly, I loved the edited in expressions and effects.  But, on the technical side of the film, its crap, but hey, thats why you are here to get better. overall, 1.5/5
I would suggest investing in a new camera, a widely used and recommended  one is the QuickcamPro 9000(scroll down) and looking at this thread and downloading some software from this list.  Also use a higher fps for animating.  Some of the movements you did were actually fairly smooth, so if you animate at say 15 fps, then it would look great.  Also, better sets and lamps are necessary for good animations.  Hope this helped, if you have any more questions feel free to ask away.

we were using my friends crappy camcorder. mine is better. i miss read my program, i i think we were animating at 6 fps or something. nowadays i shoot at 15 fps.

Cool, what camera do you use now?

"Eh" - Bertl

Lego Starwars it may be, but this (for some strange reason) isn't as lame as the other ones.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

BWJCLego wrote:

Cool, what camera do you use now?

A samsung camcorder. i need a new one though. its getting pretty old and doesnt meet the requirements i need.

Look through the links I gave you, those cameras and tips would really help you.

"Eh" - Bertl