Topic: Fighting sports?

Does anyone of you do fighting as sport?

i do multiple: Aikido, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Multiple styles of Shaolin and regular kung fu, ninjitsu and a little bit of Rorschach mini/bigsmile

I always use Panther and Dragon style kung fu, works the best for me. and shadow techniques from Ninjitsu are really handy in a fight...

so, anyone else?

Youtube]~Blog]~Facebook]
我的刀片将开道我的心告诉我,跟随。

Re: Fighting sports?

I'm a red belt in Tae Kwon Do, I'm hoping to have my Black belt by next year.

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

I'm a green belt in Karate. I also have a certificate for nun-chucks and bow-staffs! mini/wink

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

I'm a black belt in scaring off n00bs. Nuff said.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Chuppa/Signatures/sig1.png

LegOpinions wrote:

I'm a green belt in Karate. I also have a certificate for nun-chucks and bow-staffs! mini/wink

certificates are for mod edits. grab the stick and hit 'em.

lol jk.

yeah there aren't any real fighting classes here, but i learn things from myself.

And Just_a_Minifig, good luck on getting it. i had a sport day where we had tae kwon do, and i must say it was really fun to do.

I also make techniques by myself.

I'm planning on learning Snake kung fu, might come handy.

Youtube]~Blog]~Facebook]
我的刀片将开道我的心告诉我,跟随。

What's snake khung-fuh?

Happy THACing mini/sunnies

Nah, I just switch to "Kick your ass mode".

I'm a red belt in Tae Kwon Do, like JAM over there. I've been to 4 or 5 tournaments, which I've always won first place in the sparring division. I spar with mostly black belts and above at my school, though, so I have a slight edge over most people. Never been in a street fight. Yet.

After I get my black belt, I intend to start taking Brazilian Jujitsu as well, which my instructor also teaches.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

yeah, BJJ is really handy and it's fun to learn. going flying armbar on somebody takes some practice though, believe me.

And Goldenbrick, Snake kung fu is just a different style of kung fu that features circular fluid motions and strikes to pressure points.

Youtube]~Blog]~Facebook]
我的刀片将开道我的心告诉我,跟随。

I'm a brown belt in shotokan karate... It's really good.

I'm a red belt with two tags in shotokan. I should be purple, but I quit just after my grading so I didn't get the belt in time. Just out of interest Steve, what grade's your Sensei? Mine was a 5th dan Black Belt.

Dog

http://i.imgur.com/Vghri.png
I'm back. Possibly.