Topic: Elijah

Directory Link

Elijah

YouTube.com
BricksStudios.com

Elijah was a prophet in Israel in the 9th century BC. He called the rebellious Israelites to turn their hearts from Baal and worship Jehovah, the living God. This story is derived from the book of Kings 18 in the Bible and is about Elijah's great courage in addressing the sins of Israel.

Re: Elijah

I liked it.  I think it could have used more animation for being that length.  Towards the end there were some special effects and stuff that I thought were decent.  I recommend putting some humorous parts in it or modifying the story in a decent way to make it have more of that filmy feel.  I think there was too much talking without any animation, especially at the beginning.  I don't mean to bash this in any way, I only hope to give you some of my wisdom (constructive criticism mini/tongue ).  Glad I was able to help in this film mini/smile

Yes, I want to make it so I can have the lip-sync animation and have the Lego people move at the same time. Thanks for the advise. mini/smile

Nice use of the Carrara terrain wizard mini/wink
Nice animation too. mini/smile

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

G'day I enjoyed it, pleased you kept it to the story.
it was hard to hear though and the Vo's where a bit crackly.
AA

I really liked that!  Nice job, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you. mini/bigsmile