Re: Dream Discussion Thread

One of my many creepys; I'm walking in a park, it is very foggy. I see a woman, she walks up and says hello. I answer, then a long groan eminates from the fog, and a pitch black figure with an ivory mask comes from the clouds. The mask has two large black holes and a thin slit for a mouth, no nose or any other features. (Yeah I'm expanding on one of my earlier posts.) It hits the girl and she falls over but the guy-thingamajig focuses it's attention on me and runs after me, it's nasaly screech whistles through it's mouth and it chases me. Then all of a sudden I escaped somehow and I'm in this police ward, some detective guy says he'll station a gaurd near my house. So I'm at home immediately, and the cop is out front. Then I look outside the window, and the thing, which I've come to know as "Paleface" is walking down the street. I tell the police officer and she tells me to run. I get into a car and start driving away. Gunshots follow. I'm driving and driving until I arrive at a hotel. I ask for a room then go to it. I sleep.(In my dream) I awake shortly after at the sound of claws on concrete. I look out the window and below. Paleface is there, in fact, he's climbing the building to my room. I escape the hotel and get into my car I start it and speed away. I'm on the highway, but I turn off into a small feild and park near the forest. I turn off the headlights, but Paleface appears through the orange street light. It holds up it's hand and my car dies. It starts running down the hill and onto the field, it gets to the car and smashes through the window and screams and screams and grabs my neck then... I awake.

I dreamed I was driving a truck and I get to a stop, an abandoned town is what I see. Then I get down and hear something in a house. I went to see what was going on and from the shadows a man appeared and he stabbed me in the back. I awake later and I realized it was just a dream. mini/twitch mini/frustrated
P.S: Lamplight, that reached my feelings.

What's the point of making brick models if your little brother destroys them?

sometimes happends that I'm aware I'm dreaming, but what annoys me, is that I can't wake up when I try to. Lots of time happened that I was in a situation that I didn't liked, I try to wake up and I can't.

I saw the guy who stole my jacket in a previous dream, I shouted "Oi!", he turned and his gang started running after me. I then confronted a kid who was like a 'kick-ass' superhero in costume who proceeded to try and kill me with some sort of spinny thing. Then I beat the daylights out of this kid and clobbered his head with the spinny thing, but then the guy from earlier came back and nearly beat me to death.....

mini/sad

Well here's a crazy dream I had: Me and one of my mates walk out of a pub near a seaside resort, then whislt crossing a bridge heading back home, a shark jumped out of the water and took my pal's mobile phone, so he got angry face and so we decided to get on this pirate ship. All of a sudden, some more people I knew, including my girlfriend, got on the ship and we set sail after the shark that nicked my mate's phone, so for the next 2 hours (which it felt like in that dream) we were chasing this shark, until the lot of us, including the shark, beached our selves on this island, so then the shark forgets why it took my friend's phone, shuffle dances back into the sea, swims off and then we all decided to throw a massive party on the pirate ship we took and on the desert island.

That was one hell of a dream... mini/blankexpression

-storgero

Last edited by storgero (May 7, 2020 (11:49am))

YouTube | PlayStation Network: storgero | Xbox LIVE: storgero | Steam: storgero

K, my family was eating supper, and i said 'wouldn't it be cool if i killed a monster' then, after supper, there was a white, cube shaped box on our couch, i opened it, and inside was a white, over exaggerated piranha, very skinny, i could see the bones under the skin, it looked dead.  I opened and closed the box many times, and on the last time it jumped out and started snapping at me, my family and i all got on high furniture and then a stream of boxes all different colours started coming out of our couches. out of each one came a some colored demon fish thing. yep, i have strange dreams.

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

Uh...

LampLight...

I have a mask pretty much exactly how you described..

Like this?

I never plan on buying anything when I go to the Lego Store.
Strangely enough, I always wind up finding something that makes me ditch those plans.

+3 cool points for Euphreana.

"I am Kansas" -Smeagol
http://heythats.cool

I can never remember my dreams. Sad fayce.

mini/cat

No, Euphreana, more blank..

I took a theartre mask and put two large black caps for eyes, and cut a square slot for a mouth..

I think i'm going to dream about this tonight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn59FJ4HrmU

^It's so well done.

A few of my dreams I remember:

1. About a detective in New York who is on some kind of case that isn't explained very well when we comes into contact with a giant squid with like a thousand tentacles that follows him everywhere.

2. (Had this one since I was a child) I'm screaming running around a room that has no end, throwing toothpicks and hitting giant bowling balls.

3. I'm sitting under a bed with some friends looking out the window at a patch of rubble. It expands as a man casually steps of from an escalator moving up from under it. He looks around, and then turns and walks out of sight. Then there are some loud noises, and I turn and look through an open door and down a hallway at him walking towards me. It ends there.

Euphreana wrote:

Like this?

OMIGOSH You're almost right, Brickyman's description is more accurate.

Spirited Away is sooo awesome.

Last edited by Lamplight (July 19, 2010 (02:09pm))

MINIBUMP

I used to have a blog on dreams, but I stopped after I kept forgetting. This is one of the only ones I have remembered recently - from last night in fact:

So, the dream starts with Russell Brand dancing like Michael Jackson. Somehow I know its a rehearsal for some kind of contest. I decide to get up and teach him a couple of moves (the side walk, the Billie Jean Conga-Kick and the hat throw) then we run through the 'Smooth Criminal' section of the song (after a wrong costume change into a very furry suit). Suddenly, we realise the backup dancers are meant to join us, so we go and search for them. We then discover rows and rows of prescription drugs, which Russell Brand hastily begin to pick up

So he's a druggie? Thats the most logical thing my dreams have ever come up with!

I decide to walk along and I come across a hall similar to my one at school with a stage. Everyone seems to be waiting for something. I find one of my friends, and begin to work on my laptop. I joke about how Microsoft Word wont save because I dont have internet, yet my laptop still tries to update itself. My friend suddenly decides to listen to my iPod Suffle. We listen to a song I have never heard of before (although it sounds like the popfart you get on the radio these days) and then my friend stops it and laughs, asking why I have the Pacman theme tune on my iPod. I genuinely dont know, and after arguing with a person who steals my seat, I decide to try and find someone else.

I walk out into the sunlight and see a reasonably sized swimming pool much like one I had when I was on holiday once. I walk into a small hut looking place at the end, and find a man giving tips on how to sunbathe. According to him, you need blue or red lotion, and blue or red translucent mitts (similar to the material you get on those crappy disposable 3D glasses). I get weired out (which is saying something considering all the stuff I put up with) and decide to try and find my parents. I exit to find myself at the end of the same swimming pool, but there are now steps leading down to a larger swimming pool below, where I think I see my parents. I decide to follow and leap down the steps. But I cannot find them, so I walk on furtherer and find myself in a car park.

Its a very busy car park, and I almost get run over several times. This isn't helping by the fact I am walking incredibly slowly for some reason. At the end I see a junction similar to the ones I go through at Eurotunnel (why?) but I dont want to go to France so I turn around and begin to head back.

It is there that I suddenly break into song. My brain for some reason chooses 'The Great Pretender' by Freddie Mercury. I strut back to the entrance singing - although I sound exactly like the track despite the fact I can feel myself singing. It is then I come across some kind of flat crystal that is falling from the sky. I ignore it whilst breaking into a bridge with a choir (I admire my musical genius - since the choir bridge is not in the song. In fact, I often make up parts of a song and sometimes entirely new ones whilst dreaming) then I walk through a roundabout and come across a large pillar of this crystal (like the one in the opening of Toy Story 2 that Buzz shoots, I was watching it the other day...) followed by two nicely cut small ones on a dust sheet. I take them, cutting my hands on one of the sharp ones. I ignore this and walk off as the climax of the song unfolds. Finally, I get woken up by my sister.

....that was odd.....

I think the exotic imagery of pools and the junction leading to euro tunnel reflect my longing to go on holiday, and the musical/dance implications reflect my longing to perform on-stage again. It shows thurther that I'm bored with being stuck in my house and that I would like to do something worthwhile.

-MRB

Last edited by Max Butcher (July 21, 2010 (12:53am))

YouTube
Max, She/They

Oh my god Max Butcher, don't you know that it's illegal to bump threads? Stop doing it already.

BUMPATHON!!

Well, I had a dream about school already. It sucked.

I had a dream about me trying to kill Robert Englund in an air battle. He was acting like a musician and was singing random songs which he claimed were from "Nightmare On Elm Street". I was strangely different people- kind of like when a movie shows what one person is doing, and then shows another character doing something. So one time, I was this girl in the airplane shooting Englund. He seemed invincible and laughed a very cheery musical laugh that you might see in movies like "Mary Poppins". He pulled out this weird looney-toonish gun and shot it at me, which happened to be a freeze ray. So all 3 people in the fighter plane were frozen, the pilot trying to steer the plane with half of a hand. Then the plane crashes in a (guess what?) frozen lake. So I try to climb out via a somewhat elevated river bank, holding on to I guess was the co-pilot or something. Then this random lady comes and pulls me out, saying I don't have hypothermia.
mini/smile

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/DaLegoMaster/Other/brook_signature.png

Three words.

What. The. Fudge?

Dubble poast on toast.

I had a wierd dream a little while ago...

It was after I had stayed over a friends house....

In the dream I was round the friends house, some stuff happened that was cool, but you wouldn't care, nor understand it, lol.

But then in the dream I went home, and I was kinda sorry it was over, but then, shock shock, there's a random DVD in my room that I forgot about! A DVD my parents said I couldn't watch because it was "too mature" or something, (My parents don't usually say stuff like that).

It was a DVD callled "Arkham Asylum". Yeah, not the game, it was a spin-off movie about Joker and other Batman villains in Arkham.

But the wierdest thing was, and brace yourselves, this was completely wierd....

The rating thing on the back said "18", and then... Bloody violence? No, Strong language? No, "other" things? no.

It said: "Warning contains rocket boy from that movie where the boy is a robot, and stuff. Well yeah, after he escaped from the villain he appeared in Arkham Asylum where he made friends with The Joker..."

No joke.

I woke up like: WHAT... THE... FLIP...

Then I was upset I didn't have a Batman DVD. D: