Topic: loose minifigures

so basically my minifures are getting EXTREMELY loose, like if i put a gun onto there hand, i can take it off without the arm popping off too, and the legs are to loose to animate with.... is the only solution buying more...

I have awesome sauce in my veins! Which i sprinkle on each of my videos to give it an extra dose of aweomseness!

www.youtube.com/NFfilmz

Re: loose minifigures

yeah, or find new arms and legs from your other minifigs

Actually, mobiledeli, that won't work. It's a problem with the torso. I know because this has happened to me before. The minifig's arms are all loose because the torso isn't... Working right. If you even try to replace the arms, it'll still be loose.

EDIT: Thanks, whichever mod moved the thread.

-JK

Last edited by Just Kidden (July 4, 2010 (11:55am))

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Just Kidden wrote:

Actually, mobiledeli, that won't work. It's a problem with the torso. I know because this has happened to me before. The minifig's arms are all loose because the torso isn't... Working right. If you even try to replace the arms, it'll still be loose.

And by the way, this thread should be in the "Bricks" forum.

-JK

well then how bout the legs.

I have awesome sauce in my veins! Which i sprinkle on each of my videos to give it an extra dose of aweomseness!

www.youtube.com/NFfilmz

ooooh good point.

find a new torso from your other minifigs.

I don't know what's up with the legs. That's why I didn't post anything about it. I should have said that to begin with, so sorry. mini/tongue

-JK

The torso is cracked and the legs are worn down. There's no remedy other than to get new ones.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

yea i guess so, the legs are easy to replace, but torsos from discontinued sets are hard to replace, especially when in the series they where a certain shirt, but ill just switch it i guess...

www.youtube.com/NFfilmz

The problem is what happens when minifigs get too old. All of my minifigs from the 80's-early 90's are loose and worn, but the torsos aren't as bad. Also, for parts from discontinued sets, try Bricklink.com or FindMyBrick.com

After a five year hiatus, I have returned

THAC 8: The Cleanup
Website|YouTube

Findmybrick is extremely expensive, better is to go on bricklink.

-Tejas VIM

NF, think about how the minifigure feels. He must be pretty tired of wearing the same shirt all the time. mini/tongue

-JK