Re: The life beyond brickfilming

I was going to join the police or the RAF but I am unshore about it now. I am currently unemployed but I have got a place at college for September. I am interested in the drinking of Alcohol, push bikes but not BMX, film making, trolling, history, bashing Americans and a little gaming.

I think I shall get a job repairing computers and shall go from there into other computing jobs. It would be nice if i could get a job in Rockstar North, Media Molecule, The Creative Assembly or any-other good British based game development company. Though I really doubt I will ever get a development job there, its more likely i will just go for an office role.

TDogg186 wrote:

I was going to join the police or the RAF but I am unshore about it now. I am currently unemployed but I have got a place at college for September. I am interested in the drinking of Alcohol, push bikes but not BMX, film making, trolling, history, bashing Americans and a little gaming.

If they're your goals, get out.

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

No wonder I don't like you that much TDogg.
And that explains why you are so angry all the time... I think you might be drunk or something.

And pretty much my life isssssssss......

Sitting around on BiM. Sometimes going swimming in mah pool. Eating food. Using the toilet. Taking showers. Playing outside. Watching T.V. Sleeping. Go to Cub Scout meetings. Go to Boy Scout meetings (I'm actually a Boy Scout.). Go to Chruch. Babysit. Unload Dishwasher. Buying stuff. And playing with LEGO's.

Seriously Tdogg, bashing Americans? mini/no I forgot to add that I am a musician myself and play alto-saxophone and classical guitar, plan on gettin an electric or acoustic soon.

-Tejas VIM

TDogg186 wrote:

I think I shall get a job repairing computers and shall go from there into other computing jobs. It would be nice if i could get a job in Rockstar North, Media Molecule, The Creative Assembly or any-other good British based game development company. Though I really doubt I will ever get a development job there, its more likely i will just go for an office role.

I think you just lost 5 respect points from me.

Besides brickfilming (which I really should get back into), I play video games a lot, specifically music games like Rock Band and Guitar Hero. I've found myself getting a lot more interested in music than video production lately, and I'm hoping to start learning guitar and drums this summer. As for what I want to do in the future, I'm just going to see what I eventually want to do. Not really sure at the moment, but I only just finished my freshman year of high school 2 days ago, so I've got time.

Website YouTube Twitter
http://i45.tinypic.com/2mruqon.jpg
Check out my live action directing debut, The Day That Never Comes

Aside from brickfilming, once I finish school I'm probably going to go into either filmmaking or science. I've found that I really, really enjoy science, and I also have a love for film related things. Maybe I'll be able to do both even! Besides that, I am in competitive swimming, I golf in the summer, and do a lot of stuff on that lake at our cabin. I have a lot of time to decide for sure though, because I still have several more years until I have to decide.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Well, academic wise I like to do a lot of science and math stuff. I've always been kinda interested in engineering, but that could take me anywhere haha. I also have a bunch of random skills I've obtained like unicycling and juggling (I can do them at the same time mini/tongue ) and playing sports like soccer.

I didn't know there was life outside of Brickfilming. mini/tongue
I'm in my second year of university studying Cinema & Television.  Not much of a sports guy, but during the school year (when all of us aren't as busy with jobs or babysitting or whatever), I hang out with friends very often.  In addition to Brickfilming, I dance and talk like Michael Jackson, and make YouTube videos for a hobby.  I'm unemployed for now (finding a job is hard), and live with my grandma.  I'll also say that I'm starting to enjoy voice over acting more than video production, but both are still good.  Oh, and I act at times, too.  mini/smile

"Heal the world.  Make it a better place...." -Michael Jackson
"I like to stroke them." -Hazzat
http://bit.ly/jzKLdD ←YouTube!
-Jedi Master, DarthVincentPrice, who's retired...again... from the animation. Voicing's still a go!

I like to get out, do stuff with friends, I like to watch movies. I also blog now and then, I like writing in general and thinking of storys to tell. That's also why I love screenwriting. After high school, I'm most likely going to filmschool. I hope after I can move to LA, get a part time job, spend the rest of my time screenwriting and trying selling them. Specs or on assignmenent, I'd like to do both. Maybe than later switch to directing, not sure about that yet.

lil'jj wrote:

What's a life?

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I like to watch movies, hang out with my friends. I love writing short stories. My favorite one I wrote is 'The Taco Bell Murders'. I like writing scripts. I hopefully will go to a filmschool, NYU filmschool I hope since I live near New York City. I want to go into directing. Next school year i'll be doing track. I rarely play sports though.

I'm in Secondary school, and I am a inventor. I hope to either invent a machine that will stop global warming, or go on a world wide peace mission to reduce the number of deaths caused by war.

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

What is dis life u speek of. mini/confused

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

Well, i don't have much of a life outside my computer and brickfilming, except for school, where I get good grades.  I also play soccer(football) and the piano.  I was a part or the student council this year for grades 7, 8, and 9.  I also enjoy Star Wars and building lego MOC's.  I wouldn't mind getting into the film industry when I'm older, preferably stop motion.  I might also become a film editor.

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

Well, I'm currently and hopefully will be accepted onto a Media course I'll be doing at college after the summer holidays, since my first year that I've just finished there was just to get my grades up for that course. Other than that, I'm usually out of the house quite often just chilling or hanging out with friends and I'm getting back into skateboarding, doing a little parkour (which is just basically jumping over walls and things for me, lol) and planning on going abroad possibly on my own or with friends (somewhat ambitious for the lot of us, lol) . For the future, I plan on either doing something in the filming industry or get into developing video games since there's a course that I'll look into at college for games development, which sounds good.

-storgero

YouTube | PlayStation Network: storgero | Xbox LIVE: storgero | Steam: storgero

I hope to study aeronautic engineering in University, but I'm worried of how to do it as I can't get into one in Ireland (Where I live) As I can't speak Irish well enough to go. So I spend a lot of my time worrying about that. I play guitar but struggle to find time to play. I'm hoping to take up the ukelele soon as it seems a cool instrument. I don't really play much sport but I enjoy all of them and would like to take up sailing and snooker.

"every day I feel more pleased that sigging isn't a thing anymore" - Squash
YOUTUBE | Will voice act, ping me in the discord.
03:52    Smeagol    I should send girls turds in a box
01:28    Smeagol    That signature leaves me wondering if I should be sending more girls more turds in boxes than I presently am

Are you saying you need Irish for your course, or to get into any college at all?

TDogg186 wrote:

mini/no That wrong in so many ways, I'm gonna have to start bashing Britains. mini/no mini/no mini/no mini/frustrated mini/troll

Used to be 'Caidence'

Seriously TDogg, thats just mean.

http://tinyurl.com/krwj4ek
http://tinyurl.com/kvxr6umhttp://tinyurl.com/kxofj4mhttp://tinyurl.com/k5fw3syhttp://tinyurl.com/m4rv8tf