Topic: Can I delete my topics?

Hello!
Can I delete my topics? If yes, how? Maybe it's an error of my computer if there is not a button for deleting my topics… I have some of my topics that I would delete, and posted again for some reasons. Thanks you.

P.S. I don't know if there is already a topic for that.

Re: Can I delete my topics?

You can't delete your topics yourself. You can, however, report the first post in your topic (which is your own post) and ask a moderator to delete the topic if you have a good reason for it.

Okay, for example, I have this topic to delete:
http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … b-studios/
I want a moderator delete it, because I have scored some errors in the description, before that TDogg186 send its post. It's a good reason for a moderator you think? mini/bigsmile

LGFB Studios wrote:

Okay, for example, I have this topic to delete:
http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … b-studios/
I want a moderator delete it, because I have scored some errors in the description, before that TDogg186 send its post.

Well, it doesn't... wait.. what?

You don't understand my post? If yes, it's normal, I'm not english, and I try to speak it. mini/bigsmile

LGFB Studios wrote:

You don't understand my post? If yes, it's normal, I'm not english, and I try to speak it. mini/bigsmile

I think we gathered your not a strong english speaker.

LGFB Studios wrote:

I didn't really understand exactly why you want the topic to be deleted. There seems to be nothing wrong with it.

TDogg186 wrote:
LGFB Studios wrote:

I think we gathered your not a strong english speaker.

It means that I bad speak the English?  mini/lol

I want to delete it because I have not said that it's the rough version at the beginning, and I want to upload it in the releases, but it's just an example, and not the best!!!

Last edited by Loïc F-B (May 31, 2010 (02:00pm))

I saw and denied your request to have that thread deleted.  We really prefer not to let people "erase history" so to speak, a lot of people responded to that thread to give you feedback so it'd be sort of uncool to just delete it.  It's fine for a thread's discussion to run its course and sink down once the discussion is over, threads aren't deleted here simply because the topic is resolved.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

It's not Just for the comments that I wanted to delete it. I like the comments of TDogg186 and the others! I just want to move it to the releases, it's possible? Or create a similar topic in the new categorie?

You can submit films using the Films submission form.

Lol, I know. I just demand if I can have two topics for this movie. Thanks for your help!