Topic: Video Podcast

Would anyone be interested in a video podcast much (read: exactly) like Pierre's old one from brickfilms.com?

mini/sad

Re: Video Podcast

It would be a good idea, but we should wait until there are a fair few films in the directory before doing that.

-Aled

I suppose that would be cool when the directory's up. Pierre should do it if he wants, I saw that he posted.

-Steve

Last edited by Steve (December 27, 2008 (05:32am))

It does sound like i good idea.

_2014

Pierre is here? Glad you're still around.

mini/sad

StevieCollins wrote:

I suppose that would be cool when the dictionary's up. Pierre should do it if he wants, I saw that he posted.

-Steve

Hehe.

Anyway, I think a podcast would be an excellent addition to the site.

Last edited by Matt Gillan (December 27, 2008 (07:23am))

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/COTB/FunkyJunk/RUMBLE/mg.jpg

Hello again Legoman. I am back in this world of bricks after over a year absence. I think a video podcast would be a great addition to this site, though I believe there is plenty of things to work on (with the site) before this is brought to light. A Podcast will require a great deal more resources than a finished directory or resources page, etc..

My opinion anyway.

Pierre Films

Good artists copy. Great artists steal.

So would it be "podcast.bricksinmotion.com"? I don't like the idea of having bricksinmotionpodcast.com but at the end of the day it's not really up to me.

-Aled

Yeah you're right, the directory and so on are definitely more pressing priorities. I would imagine that the podcast wouldn't have its own unique website this time Aled, but part of whatever Schlaeps has in mind for the films page(s). I suppose it depends what people want to do with it.

mini/sad

BIGGEST BUMP EVER! mini/eek

I was wondering if we ever did get something like this.

The only thing we got that was sort of like this was LegoShark and BertL made an official podcast, but it died after one episode

I don't think they're going to still make this, it's probably been scrapped or something. I asked Smeagol about it 2 years ago (something like that) about it and he said they would have it done in a few months, but that never happened

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I was working with Pierre on making it happen, yeah, but it ultimately didn't. I can't speak for Pierre, but I think the feeling now is that the concept is pretty much irrelevant because most podcast users have smartphones, etc. with access to YouTube.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png