Re: Starting Off

Real Brick wrote:

Bumping, I know, but I had to...

That wasn't a bump! You posted <15 minutes after the previous guy. The thread was created today.

Real Brick wrote:
LegOpinions wrote:

Yeah, I do have a Mac. I wonder why PCs are more popular? mini/lol

Bumping, I know, but I had to.

Macintosh creates their own computer with their operating system, so only mac computers can run that system, and they wont sell the operating system to anyone. That is why every mac I know of has the Macintosh logo on the back or front, somewhere. PC, on the other hand, is different. Bill Gates decided at a meeting with IBM that instead of giving their operating system to IBM, that they would sell it to IBM, and let other companies buy their system as well. So when Dell, HP, Gateway, and those guys came along, they bought the system from Microsoft as well, so therefore, people can buy whatever computer they want, but since there are more computer manufacturers who sell Microsoft operating systems, People get more PC computers than Mac Computers.This explains the Mac vs. PC commercials. Mac wants more people to buy their computers, so they convince everyone Mac is more popular.

Macs are also considerably more expensive than a PC.

I sense a Mac vs PC flame war coming on...

EDIT:

Macintosh creates their own computer with their operating system, so only mac computers can run that system

Not necessarily true.

Last edited by Greenscreener (May 19, 2010 (02:48pm))

http://thebuttonfilm.com/