Topic: Quentin Tarantino - A life in pictures

Quite inspiring, Tarantina fans, start watching.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9wKVjWK … re=related

Re: Quentin Tarantino - A life in pictures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9wKVjWKHdo

Link (I think).

what ?

Heh, at the time I was posting your post didn't have a link. You sneaky son of a gun. mini/tongue

Oh lol, you saw that ? I changed it in like 10 seconds after I made the topic. I thought noone did because the last edited message doesn't appear.:P

Grr... I have to wait till next month 'till I can watch this.
Tarantino is God, btw.

DanimationMovies wrote:

Tarantino is God, btw.

Small band  ?

And yes, yes he is. I am reading the Reservoir Dogs screenplay.

vik wrote:
DanimationMovies wrote:

Tarantino is God, btw.

Small band  ?

And yes, yes he is. I am reading the Reservoir Dogs screenplay.

I've got that too! I've also got the Inglourious Ba]sterds one. It's actually pretty interesting how much he changed while he was filming. Heaps of bits were taken out or changed. Get it. Now.

It's an great read, I should read the IB one, one of the finest writing I've ever seen. He changed less in RD, some of the technicall aspects and some tiny dialogue changes. Also in the script, the Madonna speech is givin by Mr. Pink in the screenplay, while it's in the actual movie Tarantino himself ( Mr. Brown I believe ) and Mr. White gave the rant on tipping waitresses instead of Pink.
But it's a great read. I'm reading IB next mini/bigsmile

I am going to start reading the IB one soon.

Where do you guys get the screenplays?

RP Hoogle wrote:

Where do you guys get the screenplays?

You can buy them off Amazon, but they're also just on the internet. I copy them in word and print them. I just started reading these but it's quite great to read. So far I've gathered: Reservoir dogs, Inglourious !@#$%^&*, Naturall born killer: The original by Tarantino and Good Will Hunting.
I can't seem to find Death proof unfortunately, but it's on sale on amazon.

Death Proof has a very interesting concept. I'd like to be able to print that screenplay.

There's a shop I know where they can order them in. Pulp Fiction should be in soon.
I'd like to read the original one for Natural Born Killers, because it looks like Oliver Stone kinda ruined it, and it would be kinda cool to see what it was at the beginning.
I can't wait for the next Kill Bill movie.

DanimationMovies wrote:

I'd like to read the original one for Natural Born Killers, because it looks like Oliver Stone kinda ruined it, and it would be kinda cool to see what it was at the beginning.

Much respect to Tarantino, but I don't agree. Naturall born killers has over the years, become one of my favourite movies.
I think if Tarantino had made it it would of been a totally different film, undoubtedly awesome too, but very different. That's why I want to read the screenplay.

For some reason Natural Born Killers didn't really do it for me. I mean, it had some good scenes, but I dunno.