Topic: Coffee

Directory Link

Coffee

YouTube
YouTube HD

The result of coffee addiction. Srsly.

For those of you who don't know, I'm doing a thing called Splash Saturday. This means I'm going to upload a video every Saturday. Unfortunately, I won't always be able to make brickfilms, but I hope you guys enjoy what comes out of that channel. I don't like saying this much but it gives you a reason to subscribe, so I'd appreciate that (No begging).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Re: Coffee

YOU STOLE MY *smack* COFFEE oh it's there.

That was pretty good. The only downside is that it felt like the female voice actor didn't know the context of her lines; but apart from that it was pretty great.

Some light flicker right at the begging and voice acting wasn't brilliant - but look who's talking....

That being said, the end gag was hilarious. ("YOU STOLE MY COFFEE!!" *POW*) Though the possible implication of domestic abuse is both disturbing yet hilarious because of its mindlessness...but I'm going too deep into this.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Yes, I do acknowledge that violence to females isn't exactly a good idea. I always avoid hurting females, so don't take it as an influence. Yeah, I was afraid of sharing too much with Brick7 and giving the film away, so that's why she wasn't 100% sure of the context, but I still think she did a great job.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

So, beating her up, AND keeping her in the dark? Way to treat a girl...

mini/XD

I do admit that I could have done a better job had I know the context of the film.  Next time I will ask for more information.  I only knew my 4 lines and that I should moan like I had a headache, although I did try to send a couple versions of each line just in case. (Once the film came out my family did give me a bad time about allowing my "voice" to get beat up in a film! mini/XD )  I appreciate Spash's positive comments about how I did, but for future reference I, personally, do not brickfilm so I cannot steal anyone's ideas even if I do have the whole script.

I also told Splash that he needs to make a sequel called "Rachel's Revenge!" mini/lol

We think she did a great job (that is, for one who didn't know the context of the lines). mini/wink

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BuilderBrothers/signatures/thac14sig.png