Topic: Custom Molded LEGO Parts

I just noticed that we don't have one of these threads yet (right?).
Well anyways, use this thread to discuss things like brickarms stuff. I just got an order of some brickarms, and I can't believe that I paid 25$ for 34 LEGO pieces. They are still awesome though. I have a large wish list of Brick Forge parts that I'm going to buy when I get some more moneyz.

EDIT: Holy poop! This is the 6000th thread on the site! mini/bigsmile

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

Re: Custom Molded LEGO Parts

Peanut wrote:

...This is the 6000th thread...

I guess it is special!

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/SpeedyGonZohan/GIMPStuff/SignaturesBiM/match.png

YES IT IS! mini/bigsmile

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.

Brickforge is great.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Yep, but Brickarms is better IMO! Just look at the prototypes! I really love the sawn off shotgun!

http://imgur.com/qO642.png

Brickarms released some limited edition WWII helmets. I bought ten of each mini/XD

I like Brickforge better. I'm gonna get some "Space Marine Armor" and a "Space Marine Helmet" so I can make a Halo minifig. mini/smile

I've bought an equal amount of parts from both Brickarms and Brickforge. Brickforge has great casual minifigure equipment parts. They also have some cool weapon parts.

I <3 the mushrooms Brickforge has; I bought tons of them.

So that's why they were all gone, you took them all! mini/lol

I wanted some too... mini/sad

im new here to this web:)

mini/confused
Welcome to the site. If you want to introduce yourself, please do so here. Also, this might be helpful. mini/smile

Back on topic: BrickArms is cool. I tend to order from BRiCKiZiMO a lot. It's on the side bar of brickarms.
There are some pretty cool customs there.

I personally dislike Brcikarms and all of those custom piece makers. mini/tongue
They just don't fit in, and don't look LEGO. mini/sad
I'm perfectly happy with the guns LEGO has. mini/smile
You've got machine guns, those rather bulky hand guns from Batman, and the new Star Wars guns work well for modern guns.
And for just everything else, I'd rather use my imagination and build cool stuff with the pieces I have. mini/cat

I'm not sure anyone else feels this way. xD But I love the LEGO guns. mini/smile

That's exactly how I feel, AnnoyingNoises. I think any kind of custom part doesn't fit in with Lego.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

Shapeways has some LEGO shops: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/MinifigCustomsIn3d

Purty cool. Kinda expensive though.

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

Arealight!
They have great Clone Wars stuff!

AnnoyingNoisesProductions wrote:

I personally dislike Brcikarms and all of those custom piece makers. mini/tongue
They just don't fit in, and don't look LEGO. mini/sad
I'm perfectly happy with the guns LEGO has. mini/smile
You've got machine guns, those rather bulky hand guns from Batman, and the new Star Wars guns work well for modern guns.
And for just everything else, I'd rather use my imagination and build cool stuff with the pieces I have. mini/cat

I'm not sure anyone else feels this way. xD But I love the LEGO guns. mini/smile

the star wars guns are the only ones i have so for the film I am making i....
cut off the scope and other parts, its awesome, you can make them in to pistols and every thing, just look at my Avatar, he's got a chopped up star wars gun...
AA

YOU'VE BEEN CUTTING LEGO!?!?!? D:

Joker voice: "I'm only cutting my half..."
I also cut the star wars battle droid legs in half so as to make them walk... I might also burn some... so as to make the molten steel look...
hey, when you've got over fifty battle droids (and their guns...)you can afford to cut some up...
AA