Topic: Dramatic Score - Composer needed!

For the trailer of the film I'm making at the minute, I need a dramatic musical score. I would do it myself but I don't have violins etc.

I want a slow steady beat and I'd like it to go for about 20 seconds. If you could get it to me by Saturday 3rd April that would be great.

Send your scores to [email protected]

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Re: Dramatic Score - Composer needed!

I Can COMPOZIGN for U mini/smile
No seriously I'm back on track, and you can ask Scypax about it mini/tongue
But anyway, my way of composing is GETTING the video, and THEN make a score.
Why? I can time stuff, I can make it sound right for the video.
The way a real composer would do it mini/sunnies

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

OK. This thread's on hold then. I should have it to you within the next 2 weeks. As soon as I can. Is that OK? I look forward to hearing your score.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

That's ok mini/wink

T.G, I've sent you a PM.

And you got it back mini/tongue

Right back at ya! mini/tongue

Dude you can get some sweet instrumental music from FreePlayMusic.com

Just a suggestion.

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/829/signaturecopy.png

I heard you could get a fine for using the music off that site, from my brother that is. But I don't see him using it often anyway. He's never completed a single brickfilm he's attempted.

After a five year hiatus, I have returned

THAC 8: The Cleanup
Website|YouTube

Hi

I am a composer and I have my lots of my work roytalty free music available at http://www.cameronmusic.co.uk I am also keen to get involved in other projects to gain experience so please feel free to drop me a line.

Alastair

Hi there:

I'm award winning, nationally licensed, and excessively trained in musical composition & audio engineering.

Please take a moment to preview some of my work.  I have a fast turnaround in production, references, and my own studio to work out of with Pro-tools solutions.

If interested, you can stop by Protilius.com to hear the portfolio when you have the time.  I have styles ranging from full blown orchestration to gritty industrial to electronic pulse.  Vocal productions with several artist and instrumentals alike can be found in my albums section neatly organized for your consideration.  I currently have over 130 pre-produced productions that are at your disposal and I can produce new work for you on a regular basis as well.

Thank you for your consideration, hope to hear from you.

N.Jones
Archive Lead Producer
[email protected]
protilius.com
1-608-807-9064

I am a composer. He writes music for movies, games, pictures and radio. I see that you are looking for dramatic composition. www.myspace.com/maajlo <--- some compositions I think I could propose the cooperation he writes many songs for the scary movie or too dramatic. Waiting for reply. You can also write an e-mail [email protected]

Uh...

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

jstudios - uh? i don`t understand my friend?