Re: I Can't Hear You!

Brixar, stop bumping old posts please.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Sorry, I don't know why you care. But I wish I could comment on some NEW ONES! I've watched 'Strangers 2' 80 times now!

You can NEVER take too many pictures. http://www.youtube.com/user/officialani … sults_main

Brixar Studios in another thread that he bumped wrote:

Seriously, what did I do to you?

You cannot be serious. It was posted in three out of the eighteen threads that you bumped today exactly what you did, and why it annoyed us, as well as in the private message from me:

I wrote:

I've noticed your posting trends in the Releases section. You post your personal opinion of a film directed by a brickfilmer you admire (I've also noticed that these brickfilmers are ones that also have a sizable following). That's all good and fine.

But it is NOT okay to do this for EVERY ONE of their films that you can find in the directory, AT. THE. SAME. TIME! It clogs the Releases forum with bumped threads of old films that don't really need to be bumped, it pushes down newer content from other brickfilmers; stuff that DOES need to be bumped, and it annoys the rest of us. This is not the first time you've done this either.

Please refrain from this behavior in the future. Thank you.
-Mcoov

So either you are illiterate (which I know is not the case because you demonstrate fairly good typing skills), or you are willfully ignorant.

Brixar Studios wrote:

Sorry, I don't know why you care.!

Obviously our voices didn't sink in. We've layed out exactly why we don't want you partaking in this behavior as clear as crystal. Mind you, this is not the first time you've done this. May I recall to you October 6th and October 7th, when you bumped several films by MindGame, KG, filmyguy, and a few others, whose conversations were long stagnated, some of which are older than your tenure on this site, all within a span of twenty four hours. This underlined part is key. It's THIS kind of behavior we don't want to see.

I want people to comment their true and accurate thoughts of MY films.

Except that you've released a grand total of TWO films, all within the past 3 months. Bumping these would not only NOT take up a lot of space, but it would also NOT cause the issue of restarting a long-dead conversation (And you DID bump one of your own films a full 46 days later, "It's Not You It's Me".)

But I wish I could comment on some NEW ONES!

This is simply idiotic. New films are posted in the Releases section daily. If you looked around before you mindlessly posted, then you would quickly realize this. It's behavior like this that makes me angry. Mcoov angry! MCOOV SMASH!

*panting*

Okay, my rant is over. Keith Olbermann wannabe; out.

Last edited by mcoov (December 31, 2011 (12:47am))