Re: The First Lego Movie

You know what, this is the first day I post on BricksinMotion. And boy am I glad I did it. This was the first post I read! What a way to enter BiM.

Welcome to BiM mini/smile

Anyways, that was a fantastic first film, I'll be following your youtube to see what films you make in the future mini/bigsmile

SMOOTHEST
ANIMATION
EVAR!!

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Acid wrote:

You know what, this is the first day I post on BricksinMotion. And boy am I glad I did it. This was the first post I read! What a way to enter BiM.

A better way than HI IM SEACHING FOR ACTORS FOR MY INDIANA JONES FILM.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Max Butcher wrote:

SMOOTHEST
ANIMATION
EVAR!!

-MRB

Whoa, you just got a NICE comment from Max Butcher!

Your video MUST be good! mini/delirium

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

mini/confused

I often leave nice comments - perhaps too many. Just because some movies I watch are bad....thats not my fault....

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

mini/confused

I often leave nice comments - perhaps too many. Just because some movies I watch are bad....thats not my fault....

-MRB

True I suppose. I guess I haven't seen many of your nice comments...okay, to be honest, this is the only one I have seen. But then again, I don't follow you around the boards, so I wouldn't know.

And lol, that's true!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

ClicClic wrote:
Hazzat wrote:

Fantastic animation! I loved the story.

The only thing that bugged me was that the main character's hands were the wrong way round...

I have to say that I love this comment. The upside-down hands are something I'd never have realized but now that you've pointed it out I can't unseen it.

Wow, i caan't unsee it either, and now it bugs me.

My Blog]       Flickr]        Twitter]        YouTube]
"Eh" - Bertl

BWJCLego wrote:
ClicClic wrote:
Hazzat wrote:

Fantastic animation! I loved the story.

The only thing that bugged me was that the main character's hands were the wrong way round...

I have to say that I love this comment. The upside-down hands are something I'd never have realized but now that you've pointed it out I can't unseen it.

Wow, i caan't unsee it either, and now it bugs me.

Wow, I noticed this as well but I didn't expect any comments about it. olol

olol

I rearwy, rearwy like dinosaurs. Or something...

T.G-Tom wrote:
Acid wrote:

A better way than HI IM SEACHING FOR ACTORS FOR MY INDIANA JONES FILM.

That or the comment about roofs and kitchen tiles from the Millers.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I like the silent film elements used very much. Endless waiting and then what a fantastique finale (yes french, to represent the awesomeness!1 ) More intertitles in brickfilms! More black and white brickfilms! More kitties in brickfilms!

ブリックフィルマー

It's so smooth that I think you have moved the minifigs with your hands, and after, you have erase your hands in After Effects. mini/bigsmile No, really, great job! A classical brickfilm!

I cant see it, says 'invalid user name'.

TDogg186 wrote:

I cant see it, says 'invalid user name'.

All four links seem to work perfectly for me.

smoothest animation i've ever seen. it was like someone was making it right in front of me. I thought the 1920's theme was also funny:)

it was humorous, and the animation was stunningly smooth! the only thing I thought would be to speed it up a bit on some parts that were a little too slow.

Great job, this is really impressive.