Topic: Your first lego sets

What was your first lego set?.. Do you remember? If so link to a picture of it and explain your first building story..

I remember we got it from walmart it was this

http://www.amazon.com/Lego-5986-Amazon- … B001FREWZG

My first lego set.. i was 5 years old it was 1999 and my mom had to sit down and help me build it ive been forever attached to this set sadly since i have a younger brother whos about 12 im 15 nearly 16 things tend to miraculously get broken so my most prized posessions *That lego set* Alot of good memories with building it with my mom now i only have http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30271px1 That middle river part left somehow when it broke in 3 that middle river part cut out a PERFECT rectangle on its on i woke up one morning and it was like that idk how it managed to but its so perfectly broke on its on it could be sold as a lego plate on its own.. Either way it has alot of sentimental value to me and this is all i have left that i know of im sure somewhere in the stuff ive built is reminiscent of it.. Oh well.. So whats your storys mini/blankexpression

Re: Your first lego sets

mjthriller wrote:

...My first lego set.. i was 5 years old...

You still sound five years old from your grammar, boy! mini/tongue

By no, I completely forgot what mt first lego set was. I've gotten way too many of them to remember, and it was a long time ago (ages 4 to 5 maybe?).

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

mini/tongue I dont really care for grammar ^_^.

People! please use the search button! ?We have this exact thread Here

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

No thank you im not gravedigging.

So your not going grave digging eh mini/eh ?

Why not, i've heard it's very.....profitable.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

Stud Studios wrote:

People! please use the search button! ?We have this exact thread Here

where is the search button?

IF YOU TYPE IN CAPITAL LETERS YOU WILL AUTOMATCALY WIN ANY ARGUMENT

next to the rules button mini/rolleyes

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Wheres the rules button?. I know where the search button is but wheres the rules button o.0?

Right under the Bricks in Motion logo. There is a grey line, on that grey line, there are words. One of those words is Search.

Last edited by Interbrick (March 14, 2010 (06:40am))

I know where the chat button is and the search button just when i wrote my previous message i swear that rules button wasnt there o.0 mini/confused

The first set I got was when I was like 5 or 4,
I got a bucket with one minifig and a bunch of random bricks, some of which I still have.
If I remember correctly, I didn't even want them at first.  But then for the next 8 years of my life I was addicted.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, the first set I got was when I was three, it was one of those "winnie the poo " ones mini/lol I was hooked after that, I got the LEGO MINDSTORMS RCX when I was 5 and started programming it at 6 fully. Now I participate in the FLL in California and have made it twice to the championship in my three years. 4 years ago my mom started a LEGO ROBOTICS and animation class  called "Invent-a-bot", there we taught NXT and the LEGO Studios (The program wasn't that bad but you couldn't change the fps or edit separate images). And now, I am an aspiring animator! LEGO has probably changed my life in one of the biggest ways possible mini/wink  !

Thanks

Tejas VIM Studios

If those big buckets count, then one of them. The minifigs were CREEPY. You couldn't even move their hands. But the first actual sets were the AT-ST and one of those Star Wars bad-guy space ships

My first set was a Bob the Builder duplo. I got it when I was like 2. I was crazy for bob the builder. Then when I was 4 my dad took me too a Christmas party and I got the old community workers set. Ever since I've been in love with the stuff.

Used to be 'Caidence'