Topic: Galactic Smugglers 5 The Duke's Ball

Directory Link

Galactic Smugglers 5 The Duke's Ball

Link 1

This episode is in two parts because it was over 10 minutes.
Please watch both parts.
We were very fortunate to work with such an amazing cast.

Last edited by thefourmonkeys (January 2, 2010 (10:43am))

Re: Galactic Smugglers 5 The Duke's Ball

Nice, I really enjoyed that.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

I didn't know monkeys could make so good films. mini/lol

Nice film guys, very enjoyable. The voice actors were what made it so good!

A great film indeed. Very funny and well thought. You guys got all the best voice actors in it, so great work on that. It was very much so worth the wait! The animation was great to! It looks like it took a lot of work!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

It was pretty good mini/bigsmile

The animation was a bit choppy at a few parts, but I can't really blame you, since they were the very complex, panning, huge dance scenes. The script was good, voices were good, it was great! I feel like you could have done a little bit more with the sets, but still, I liked it mini/smile

Moderate language?? MODERATE language?
Has the directory lost it or did I miss a couple words?  The worst thing I  heard in there was "butt".

You missed a word. Forrestfire delivers the line "Oh, shi-" towards the end.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

Oh yeah, i guess that would count...

It was excellent!  Well done thefourmonkeys!

My favourite part was the large and beautiful set of the ballroom.  It was so packed and detailed.  Must've been a big desk!

Thank you all for the nice comments. There were definitely choppy parts and mistakes here and there, but we worked very hard on this, including the sets and getting all the voice actors together. We just thought being a ball this was the perfect opportunity to showcase lots of different voices and we were very happy with all of them and proud to work with such talented and many well known directors.
It was a one-time special, but worth it for us and we were very happy with the overall effect and quality. mini/smile