Topic: Taking apart my set?

I bought Town Plan about 9-10 months ago.
I love the buildings and I'm wondering has it's time come,
to be taken apart.
The colours/colors and pieces in the buildings are really handy so..?

Re: Taking apart my set?

I would say ''No'' Considering it's a very rare set, and if you have the box it arived in, You can sell it for a lot of money, in only a couple of years.
Also, It might not be avaible later, so if you destroy it, and can't find the pieces, and manual again, You'll not be able to build it up again.
-Jack.

I suppose you could take it apart, but keep the directions very close and keep them seperated from other random pieces.

DON'T DO IT MAN

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

I 've taken mine apart and put it back together again like, 3 or 4 times, and trust me IT IS HARD! Unless you need those pieces, don't do it.

I own it too.
I will never take apart this  set, just like the medival market place, the creator-house....
Never.
Until I have enough other bricks I try to build up new sets and let the other complete, so I can re-use them in other movies.
So I got something like an "fundus". If you need some sets - you still got one.

Ok, the gas-station-house is not that "cool", so if you/one need bricks out of them - you can build it up easyly.
But the Cinema and the town hall is just too cool and rare...

Don´t do it.

I take all mine apart, because I always manage to make something better. If you use the buildings, than keep them assembled a while longer, but if they are sitting on a shelf in the garage, collecting dust, then by all means, take the thing apart.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Okay.
I will NOT take them apart.
Thanks for the help guys! mini/wink

I was forced to take the cinema apart because I'd 'borrowed' all these bricks from it and never put them back.

I don't regret it at all. mini/smile

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Well you should. mini/no  I treat my sets better then my cat. [Sarcasm\]

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.

I usually end up destroying all my sets on accident. I take a few peices from then that I need, but then I end up just taking the whole thing apart because the rest of it's no good.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Same here. You should see what I did to my winter toy shop. mini/lol

I have all my town plan buildings except the gas station. There are some pretty useful pieces in it and I don't think I'll use a gas station in a brickfilm anyway.

Anyway, keep them, their good as backgrounds. mini/smile

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

Well think. If you want to make money from it and keep it, don't touch it. But if its taking up space and you need pieces for a film, go for it. I keep my sets for a week or two, and take them down. Just think, you can make an even better one if you wanted to. mini/smile

Hazzat wrote:

I don't regret it at all. mini/smile

No regrets. mini/no

RETIRED

Take only the bricks you need and put them back when your done, you have destroy it! mini/blankexpression