Re: For Trubador

My brickfilm got flagged before this mini/tongue

This is absoulouteley stunning!

Sometimes life takes over life - vik

i love this brickfilm even do i am 8 years old i lie about my age on youtube and i watch this on youtube or vimeo nice job Jason

Last edited by BlackCat10 (May 18, 2010 (05:04pm))

Wow, BlackCat10. Just wow. mini/tongue

Anyway, I was a little disturbed by it. But I found the lady crying in the beginning hilarious.

-JK

Last edited by Just Kidden (May 18, 2010 (06:22pm))

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

JK wrote:

. But I found the lady crying in the beginning hilarious.

-JK

that is what I call disturbing.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I find this bump disturbing.

BlackCat10 wrote:

i love this brickfilm even do i am 8 years old i lie about my age on youtube and i watch this on youtube or vimeo nice job Jason

That's just... creepy. 8 year old kid obsessed with LEGO p o r n, or did I get it wrong?

EDIT: LOL, why is p o r n censored? It's not even a bad word!

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

Mostly just to avoid discussion of stuff that isn't appropriate for the forum.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Wow. This is one of the most violent brick films I have ever seen. The scene of two minifigs in the bedroom caught me a bit by surprise, but this film was well done. mini/smile

This film is my favorite cop/drama/action brickfilm. I watch it every year (at least once a year) and can't get enough of it. A great film for more mature audiences and definitely not for kids under 13...

Oh, kids under 13 love stuff like this. But they're in it for the sex/violence - whilst more mature audiences are in it for the actual plot, characters and drama....and the sex/violence.

Yes, I find myself watching this every year. I don't know - for some reason I just randomly remember this and decide to check it out again. I guess that's one of the best things you can say about a Brickfilm. I define my favourite films/novels/albums by having sudden urges to re-live them every year, and its the same with Brickfilms.

YouTube
Max, She/They

BlackCat10 wrote:

I can see that when you write... mini/shifty

Anyway! Very nice and enjoyable film.